“Food lives up to reviews”
Review of Egg Harbor Cafe

Egg Harbor Cafe
Ranked #32 of 91 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Egg Harbor Café in Oak Brook brings you the highest quality, carefully-sourced breakfast and lunch with fast, friendly service in a modern farmhouse setting, 6:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. daily. We serve free range eggs that are certified-humane. We serve Intelligentsia gold cup standard coffee, sourced directly from the finest small family growers. You will not find high fructose corn syrup in any of our food. We are happy to offer an excellent gluten free menu. Great food, great employees and happy, satisfied customers are the goals that influence everything we do. Owners John Wright and Mike and Aimee Farrell believe that Egg Harbor´s regular customers are the glue that holds us together. As a family-owned company involving three generations of children and grandchildren, we pride ourselves in being an extended family to a great number of people, both employees and customers, and in our restaurants´ active involvement in their local communities.
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I have nothing but great things to say about the Egg Harbor Cafe. The food and service are wonderful. My veggie omelette and waffle were so good. As much as I wanted to eat it all I couldn't. What do I like most: Egg Harbor does not skimp on quality or quantity. My waffle was exactly the way I wanted it, and the veggies in my omelette tasted fresh, not mushy or overcooked. I will definitely return when I'm in Grand Rapids.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We were looking for some good straight forward food after a long vacation trip and just thought ...... Soup & Sandwich, great. Very tasty, good service, nice value and in this new spot ..... real crisp and clean.
We have been going to ordinal zhinsddle one for 40 years .... nice change

Reviewed June 25, 2018

We stopped in for a late breakfast on Saturday on our way to the airport. The service and food were wonderful. We all ordered different skillets and enjoyed them all! Great Value as well!

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Play this game - go to Egg Harbor and count the number of workers that come to your table. In addition to a home cooked meal, you get incredible service! One person gives you water, another takes your drink order, a third brings the drinks, now another checks on you. It’s a hoot! They are this fine tuned machine that focuses on offering you the best customer service. By far one of my families favorite places for breakfast or lunch. (Take out is just as good, pick from the full menu).

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Family of 4 for breakfast! Everyone enjoyed their meals!! Agree that the potatoes are not that great—need to do something more traditional! The homemade jam was really tasty! Nick was our waiter and was attentive and responsive!! One of the best waiters we’ve had in a long time!