“I LOVE THIS PLACE!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 90 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 16th Street & Route 83
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you"ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef's table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have never had a better experience at a restaurant than Seasons 52. The staff was very professional as water glasses were always full and food & drink menu recommendations were "spot on". The selection of wines were superb and reasonably priced. The atmosphere makes you feel like your in a movie....

Great Job!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The service was EXCELLENT! Hubby ordered the shrimp and grits and was very satisfied with his choice. I on the other hand ordered the short rib sandwich and I did not like my sandwich. Our waitress saw that I wasn’t eating my meal and offered to get me something else. Need I say I am not a foodie and I’m a picky eater but I live for dessert. I didn’t want to order anything so she reported it to the manager. The manager came over and offered to replace my order with something more to my liking. I declined and he removed it from our bill. Thought I would simply order a dessert. We both ordered dessert and they were very small. Not what we usually get when ordering dessert. Loved the atmosphere and the service but it’s not a place I would return. Sorry, it’s just me.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

This is always good and reasonably priced.
My son and I sat at the bar.
We ordered dinner off the menu.
The lamb chops were very good as were the duck appetizers.
The Greek salad was very good.
My scallops entree was disappointing.
Not fully cooked and unusual spice on it.
The mini indulgences are very good.
The bar service was just average and it wasn’t busy.
The bartenders were simply not as attentive as they could or should have been

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

First time here and I was shocked. It has a great look to it. Our waitress Chakira was awesome really helpful and great service. We had Asian SeaBass and braised short rib. The short rib came over grits. I hate grits or so I thought. These were amazing. It’s a little pricey but so is everywhere now. At least the experience stood up to the price Not over the top expensive by any means. We were told the menu changes each season.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

We met for lunch to discuss business over lunch and had a great meal. The location is great and it worked out well for our business needs. The appetizers were tasty, we had the flatbread, and the entrees were, as well. Our server was very nice and took care of us, but I don't recall he name. Everyone had something different and it all looked good. I will be going back there.