“Father’s Day Success!”

Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 90 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 22nd Street
Description: Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse is a Rush Street legend that has just added a location in Oak Brook. Big steaks, big drinks and big shots, that's what it's all about at Gibsons! Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse Oak Brook boasts a large outdoor patio which has the capacity to seat 200 and includes a lounge area with three toasty fire pits, an Alpine Waterfall feature off the outdoor dining area and a full outdoor bar. Come in and enjoy dining on our patio or just sit around the fire pit with friends to sip some cocktails. Outdoor seating will be accommodated on a first come first serve basis.
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was totally booked for the holiday but we had a secret! The bar and patio is first come, first serve and we got a great table right in front of the waterfall. The service as always, was impeccable and the Chicago cut steak was Devine! The large lump crab cake was large enough to split with three, double baked potato shared as well as the spinach and broccoli. Our daughter had the planked whitefish with Cajun seasoning and it was cooked to perfection. Thanks for always being great Gibson’s!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Came here for 25th anniversary diner. Ordered Calamari appetizer. It was horrible & had a fishy Smell & chewy. This is the worst calamari I have eaten all my life. Also ordered salad as well. The salad was iceberg lettuce , Really !. Iceberg lettuce at these prices. Double baked potato was huge & good. Our prime rib was delicious and tender as butter however my wife requested medium cook & it came bloody. Only two items I can say were good was the prime rib & the double baked potato.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I have finally completed the Gibson’s circuit. By that, I mean all three Gibson’s resturants in Chicago and surrounding areas. I can say that they are ALL consistantly a great experiance.

The service, timing, and attention to detail is second to none. There is a reason that all three of thier resturants are filled with guests. Many times I meet people who will visit on a regular basis like me.

I enjoy the meat presentation prior to ordering. It makes you want multiple meals. My steak was perfectly prepared and very tender. The sides are great and can defianitly be shared. The deserts or huge and usually have to come home with us in a bag.

Any location you will not be let down!!

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

We took a member of our family here for a milestone birthday. Our server was Karen and she was excellent. The detail Karen gave for the menu was impressive and she helped us as we each selected our meal choices. The appetizers were very tasty. The steaks came out cooked exactly to each one’s preference. The W.R’s ribeyes and strip were perfect along with the monster twice baked potato. The meal was completed with the chocolate mousse pie, a huge portion for us to share. It was an all around memorable dining experience.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

Best place in Oak Brook for business meeting. Big portions so either share or carry out or get a half portion. Good food, attentive servers. Parking is by valet only.