“Birthday”

Blueberry HIll
Ranked #15 of 95 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Took grandson for lunch prior to seeing blueman group
Excellent place for either breakfast or lunch
We have been there several times and never was disappointed

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 26, 2018

I was pleased with the excellent food - price was good for the amount of food they serve - come hungry! The fresh squeezed juices totally blew me away! There was quite a selection of juices from the smoothest Orange Juice you could ever find, to healthy combinations such as Apple/Celery/Carrot juice or Orange/Pineapple. I will definitely be back!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 18, 2018

Dined at Blueberry Hill for breakfast. Place was packed on a Sunday morning at 9:30, but was seated in less than a minute. Hot coffee and ice water on table within a few minutes. Ordered the triple berry crepes with red raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries, and two custom breakfast plates with scrambled, sausage patties, pancakes, ham, and potatoes. Food arrive hot within ten minutes and did not disappoint. Crepes were light and flavored with berries and the breakfast plates were enough for 2. Fresh squezzed OJ is must just real orange juice.

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

I met friends for our monthly breakfast. Unanimous decision to visit BH
Best decision to date
Melissa was a sweetie, very attentive without being a nuisance, very appreciated

I had the combo ( forgot the name) with scrambled, potato pancakes and ham off the bone. It was delicious and perfect portion size. I also love that you serve with both apple sauce and sour cream

The coffee ☕️ is divine - smooth and just so good

We will definitely return

Reviewed February 17, 2018

This cafe was recommended by my colleagues and this is my first time to be here. The food was excellent. I ordered the 2 eggs sunny side with corned beef harsh that came with brown toast. It turned out to be 4 eggs sunny side which was actually what they meant originally on the menu. Corned beef harsh was delicious and the portion was big. The waitress was very attentive and constantly checked with us to see if everything was ok and she refilled our coffee very frequently. We arrived before 7:00 on saturday morning and was getting crowded afterwards. I would recommend this cafe for breakfast and surely will come back again !