“Seminar dinner”

Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2017

Nice Mediterranean and Persian Cuisine restaurant. Plenty of appetizers and food and a very good wait staff. We were served herbed bread, fresh herbs and feta, falafel, hummus, baba ghannouj, chicken barley soup,for appetizers white rice and dill rice, filet mignon chengeh , boneless chicken kabobs and lamb kabobs for entrees, baklava and bamieh for desert. All was served family style. I've has some of these dishes before but, not a delicious as this. There was so much to eat. I wish I would have taken some of the left overs home. Only drawback was it is set in an apartment building. You could miss it not knowing this and the parking was a bit difficult. We could only park in the last row which made it hard for those with handicaps.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

Lunch buffet was tremendous and a good value. Lovely atmosphere good service as well.
Foods included kabobs, rice, vegetables and a tasty dessert.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

I usually can eat something at a restaurant (although I do tend to avoid places where I think the chances are low), but when I went, I was told by the waiter that there was literally nothing I could eat. Usually, some effort is made to talk to the chef to see if something simple and plain can be made (like a plain steak or chicken; although kinder and more creative chefs have made me amazing meals in the past, like chicken and broad beans made with fresh lemon juice and olive oil). But the waiter said there was nothing I could eat and left it at that. He even tried to get me to order food, even though he just told me there was nothing on the menu suitable for me.

However, they let me sit at the table, and I had brought some food from home just in case, and they didn't say anything about me eating that. I was there with friends, and they really enjoyed the meal. Also, at least the waiter was upfront and honest about not accommodating allergies. I would rather have that than eat something and have a bad reaction later. So this is why I didn't give it a poorer rating.

Reviewed April 18, 2017

Very good place to celebrate a retirement or promotion. Tables were a bit close, but fairly close to the buffet which was convenient. There was an array of choices for those who eat meat and those vegetarians, there was plenty for both to enjoy. I enjoyed there buffet, they kept the food hot and ready and quickly refilled items that had run out. Greeting at the door, there was none. The staff seemed quite inpatient. Overall good food, good variety of choices.

Reviewed April 9, 2017

Extremely upset with the visit last night. No organization- stood in entry way for 15 mins and saw people being seated randomly. Finally had to insist that we were there before others that were being seated. Poor table service - no menus unti 10 mins after being seated then being told we are busy just have the buffet. Two in our party just wanted a smaller meal, 45 mins to get the entree. The buffet had no plates - had to wait for them to come from the kitchen. The buffet was cold and mostly empty. Buffet utensils were mixed with vegetarian dishes, beef, lamp and chicken. You cat do this in restaurants it's a big no no. Finally got the bill and 18% gratuity was already included! Then there was a line for additional gratuity! How rude! First tell us your busy and don't provide service and then charge us for service without our consent? We were a party of four. Horrible evening! Thought about writing to management first because I don't like to tattle on service issues. However, it was clear this restaurant would not care about my comments. So it's better to warn others so they don't have to go through the same experience.