“Date Night with the wife!”

Wildfire - Oakbrook
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildfire - Oakbrook is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 90 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 22nd and Spring Road
Description: Step back in time 60 years to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the quintessential 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.
Reviewed August 9, 2017

My wife and I haven't been able to have a date night in a long time. And with the kids staying at their grandparents, we took full advantage of the opportunity.

Our server was just ok. Not overly friendly or helpful and not what you would expect at Wildfire. But we started the meal with bacon wrapped scallop skewers. Ridiculously good. My wife and I both had the filet. Her filet was crusted with horseradish and mine was plain. I was disappointed with the broccoli (too much lemon) but the mushrooms were top notch.

For dessert we had the cookie sundae and some coffee. The meal was great and the atmosphere was relaxing. It's definitely not a place that we could frequent often due to the price (can't imagine bringing kids there). But for the occasional date night it was perfect.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

The "Cornbread" was AMAZING! Ruined my appetite for the rest of the meal. Fish was over cooked unfortunately. Love the wine flights!! Great way to make a choice with so many choices.

Reviewed July 14, 2017

I had a filet and it was incredible, customer service was great, and the place was really busy. We did not wait long tho

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed splitting the filet medallions with my sister. The Augratin Potatoes are amazing. Love the key lime pie and drinks are great. I always enjoy our meal at Wildfire

1  Thank judithg93
Reviewed July 4, 2017

We have traditionally gone to Wildfire on the eve of the 4th of July. We've always loved their filet mignons, especially the trio medallions that come with a different choice of sauces, like blue cheese, bernaise, or other choices.I think their filet is as good as the ones at the more expensive steak houses. Ruth Chris' might be an exception. Last year we had a bad waiter, and unruly uncontrolled kids running around the tables, This year we were in a nice quiet section.and had a good waiter. we lucked out because it was Monday, and all wine bottles are half price.