“Maggiano's Never Fails!”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 91 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed September 14, 2018

As long as Maggiano's has been around, it consistently delivers great food & plenty of it! The house salad is ALWAYS great as is the calamari. My personal fav is the eggplant parm and a generous portion! It happens to be a 2 for 1 item menu item, so I got pasta alfredo to go. It was EXCELLENT! Italian sausage is ALWAYS good! Great service and a wine list with lots of choices.

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

When I want to celebrate something special, I immediately think of Maggiano's. The service has been consistently excellent. I love the fact that the establishment can accommodate a banquet and patrons at the same time without any hiccups. Kudos to their staff!

I ate family style with a party of four. The food was delicious and flavorful. The salmon is my fave! My server was very attentive and sweet. The atmosphere was relaxing. My husband was able to follow a tennis match from a large television located in the bar from our table.
Reseverations are recommended but not necessary. I would also recommend arriving by 4:00 to beat the dinner rush. Great place to dine for singles, couples and family. Eat them go to the mall to burn off those calories.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

Maggiano's Little Italy, which was established in 1991, has 52 locations in 23 states and Washington DC. My wife and I have visited restaurants in Washington DC, Denver, Tampa, Richmond, Skokie, Naperville and the flagship location at Clark and Grand in downtown Chicago. Now the Maggiano's at 240 Oakbrook Center in Oak Brook. We got together recently with three other couples to celebrate a couple of anniversaries and a retirement, with a nod to my mother's upcoming 100th birthday. Maggiano's is an excellent venue to celebrate anything, a classy and comfortable venue that demands a jacket and tie, a dress and heels. You don't see that very often these days. So what did we eat? For starters, we had bruschetta, minestrone, Caesar salad and a special pasta dish. For entrees, the popular choices were spaghetti and meatballs, 16-ounce ribeyes, center cut filets, veal marsala with spaghetti, grilled salmon, veal parmesan and beef tenderloin. Dessert was a treat. We shared special celebratory chocolate mousse cakes. Like most upscale chain restaurants, Maggiano's Little Italy has its own identity at each location. No cookie cutter here, just the feeling that you're in for a special occasion the minute you walk in the front door.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Amazing food. Family style is the best way to eat. You even get to take home what you do not eat. The tiramisu is the most delicious

Reviewed August 7, 2018

On travel for work and this was highly recommended. Tried it out and all I can say is WOW! The food was fantastic and there was a LOT to eat, so you need to come hungry. Service was impeccable also. Well decorated and just a fun environment!