“Very Good Food”

Old Town Pour House Oak Brook
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Town Pour House Oak Brook is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 90 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bar and Restaurant in Oak Brook with one of Chicagoland's largest Beer lists. Old Town Pour House is a vibrant bar and restaurant featuring 90 craft beers on tap and modern American food. With a mouthwatering menu and energetic atmosphere, Old Town Pour House is the perfect place for lunch, happy hour, dinner, or your next social event.
Reviewed September 11, 2017

The food was EXCELLENT! The staff was very accomodating and attentive to our party. We will definirely return.

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Even if you aren't a beer fan, the friendly staff will find something you will enjoy. I've been here twice and the service has been great. Good food, mostly standard pub food with a few unique takes on it. Nice outdoor patio during warm weather.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

This was our first time eating here. The Food was great and their outside patio is very nice. I had the Duck Ruben and my wife had the Thai Chicken Wrap. Both were excellent.
To drink we had to Boont Amber Ale & Tangerine Wheat Ale/Beer. Our Server was so-so,. It appeared that he was going through the motions and really wasn't sincere or into his job. We look forward to eating with them again.

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

I know a lot of beers and I know a lot of breweries. However, I never thought how one could celebrate a beer tasting. The extended beer menu is worth reading only - descriptions I only knew from wine lists yet. I had the smoked ribs as entree. Very tasty, you literally taste the smoke, meat is falling off the. Ones and melting in your mouth. I finally tasted their original Guiness on tap. There is still no comparison to an Irish pub but considering it came from one ocean away it came pretty close.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

I met a friend for dinner one night at Oak Brook mall's Old Town Pour House. I noticed immediately that the atmosphere was darker than a typical restaurant, and very cozy. Unfortunately the only table available was one of those super tall ones, with the stools where your legs dangle like a child. A booth would have been awesome...maybe next time.

I ordered the tangerine beer. I cannot remember the name of it. It was delicious. I would definitely order it again. My friend ordered a cherry beer and liked it as well. We noticed the group of kids (looked 15!) ordered some flights that looked good. I think I'll have to give that a try next time!

I ordered the bacon cheeseburger with the olive oil parsley fries. The burger was nice and thick, and cooked medium how I requested. The 2 strips of bacon on the burger were very thick. I'd say a quarter inch. The bacon was a little hard to bite through when taking bites of the burger, but that is my only complaint on the food. Otherwise it was tasty.

My friend ordered the smokehouse burger, which included pulled pork on top of the burger and a whole bunch of other great toppings. I wish I'd ordered hers because it looked delicious. She loved it, and so it is on my list for next time.

Our waitress was extremely attentive. Almost too much though. While she was very sweet and recommended the tangerine beer that I ordered, she was a little awkward with my friend. On one occasion, she almost took my friend's plate away before she was even finished eating. And on another occasion, she was going to pour water in my friend's glass while my friend was already picking it up to drink from it. Not a big deal - just awkward and odd.

All in all, I'd recommend trying out Old Town Pour House if you're shopping at the mall and have a taste for a burger and beer.