“Great food”

Roti Modern Mediterranean
Ranked #31 of 91 Restaurants in Oak Brook
Reviewed January 24, 2018

Enjoyed the food very much. Everything was cooked well and tasted great! The falafel sandwich was particularly good. Recommended for a quick bite.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Nice change from Chipotle offerings and bit of an upgrade from basic Subway type fare in the same style of made to order in line set up. Enjoyed the steak salad and the salmon. Good portions, and the staff were kind and helpful in making choices. Will definitely stop by again when I don't feel like spending too much time for a dining experience. Nice that ordering ahead for pickup is an option.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

We enjoy going here for lunch. Their beef and chicken is very good. I get a combination of sauces and vegetables on roti bread. Good quality ingredients.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

I saw the good reviews Trip Advisor while looking for a restaurant near the hotel and we found this to be an excellent choice. This reminds me how in the early years of fast-food businesses took the McDonald's model and applied it to other types of food, e.g. chicken, tacos, etc. This restaurant chain takes the Chipotle model and applies it to Mediterranean food. And, they have done an exceptional job of figuring out what to offer. We had the charbroiled chicken on a bed of lettuce and added a large variety of toppings to the salad plate. The server offered to do a split order of the chicken--half char broiled and half the special Roti seasoned chicken and it was great. Also, I highly recommend the Raspberry juice infused water in the can. 6 percent actual juice and it was very tasty. And for dessert, you can add a piece of bachlava!!! And, why wouldn't you???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was a great find!!!

Reviewed July 5, 2017

I just went here with a couple friends. I have never been there before. Very quick with ordering, paying and sitting down to eat. The food is fresh and very tasty. This place was like a revolving door. Great place to eat. I also like the fact that they have the calories on their menu. It helps to choose healthier meals.