“Best Bakery Around”

Tuzik's 95th Bakery Incorporated
Ranked #1 of 8 Bakeries in Oak Lawn
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Love this bakery. This is the only place that still makes salt sticks. If you know what they are, you understand and get it. Always helpful employees and always delicious items from salt sticks to donuts to cookies, etc! Yum-o!

Reviewed March 22, 2017

Have been shopping at Tuzik's for years!! A Local Delight whether buying a birthday cake or a simply fresh baked goods, cookies or kolaches... You will be pleased!!

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Going into Tuzik's 95th Bakery Incorporated is like going back in time. The bakery is always crowded with customers, so you have to take a number. Tuzik's is always a pleasant experience because of the sight of all of the baked goods, the overpowering delicious aroma, and the lovely beautiful and always pleasant ladies behind the counter to take any order. I love the cakes, breads, and sweet rolls. The Chocolate Donuts are my favorite, I'm addicted to them because of my mother. We never ran out! My mom would buy them by the dozen, wrap them individually then freeze them so whenever anyone came over to her house there was always a Tuzik's Chocolate available!

Reviewed November 4, 2016

Been ordering birthday cakes from this bakery forever. The kids love it! This is a corner bakery in the tradition of a Chicago side street bakery with wonderful service. Everything here is great from cookies to coffee cakes to bread and all kinds of goodies. Love this place!

Reviewed October 17, 2016

I first was told about Tuzik's bakery a few years ago, when someone told me to go there and get their famous "logs". I bought one in every flavor. They are tasty rectangles filled with prune, strawberry, cheese, apricot, etc. They are out of this world. Everybody loves them and I find myself going there often to purchase them. The service is fast and friendly and the prices are fair. Everything they sell is fresh and very, very tasty. This is my go to bakery and it will be yours also.

Been to Tuzik's 95th Bakery Incorporated? Share your experiences!