“Great Service and Good Frozen Yogurt, Just Needs a Bit More Variety of Flavors”
Review of TCBY of Oak Lawn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
TCBY of Oak Lawn
Ranked #5 of 7 Dessert in Oak Lawn
Reviewed July 2, 2015

Great frozen yogurt usually. This time there just weren't as many amazing flavors as usual. However, the staff is always friendly and always greets my Mom and I (my frozen yogurt partner in crime :) ) They allow us to have sample cups if we ask and get the sample ourselves. They have plenty of toppings to choose from (fresh fruit, tons of candy options, nuts, and sauces to add at the end. Overall, I really enjoy this place especially due to the friendly staff!

Reviewed September 1, 2014

My family and I visit TCBy at least 3-4 times a month, all year long. The yogurt is so very yummy & the toppings are great as well. We've even traveled to get yogurt in a rain storm. And it was worth it!!

If you are in the mood for a tasty desert, please visit TCBY....you won't regret it!!

Been to TCBY of Oak Lawn? Share your experiences!