“Yummy Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

This very cozy place happily served our big group of 20. All orders were correct and served promptly. This is my new favorite place for shrimp tom-yum soup. Everything was delicious and so authentically Thai. Mama Thai herself (the restaurant's owner) came out to say hello and introduced herself to us. Very friendly and warm. Overall, great experience. I highly recommend this for a friendly neighborhood authentic Thai meal.

Reviewed May 6, 2017

Last week, I really wanted to have Thai food. Ordered dinner for pick up for my wife and myself; wonton soup, pad thai with tofu, and spring rolls. The wonton soup was excellent. The pad thai and spring rolls were not good. Both were bland and dry - almost tasteless. We really were disappointed.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

Wonderfully inviting simple restaurant with some amazing Thai food. The Tom Kha was just spicy enough to make it interesting without being overpowering. Service was attentive and friendly. A most enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed March 15, 2017

My friend and I shared the appetizer combo plate and the selection was great. Several sauces were included. Everything seemed freshly prepared. I also ordered the spring rolls, but I ended up giving them to my friend. The texture was just a little off for me. Service was beyond excellent!

Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

I've been dinning here off and on for nearly 15 years and the quality continues to be excellent. Today i had the coconut soup with shrimp -- scrumptious!

Been to Mama Thai? Share your experiences!