“Best Pork Chop Much Better than Perry's!!!!”
Review of Mike Ditka's

Mike Ditka's
Reserve with OpenTable
Mike Ditka's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rte. 83 & 22nd Street
Reviewed December 28, 2016

Great food, good service, kid friendly, very nice options for kids with economical prices.
Lovely table.........one of the best restaurants in Oak Brook

Reviewed December 12, 2016

The restaurant is nice..... The staff was friendly. However for the prices they charge, I expect more. I had the Fullback Filet Mignon, Medium Rare, came out Medium Well. They replaced my steak, but my co-worker was done eating before my new steak came out. The crab cake was ok, not as good as the waiter made it sound. The creamed spinach was good, and where the smashed potatoes.

All in all, this place was priced like a prime steak house, but the service and the food quality wasn't as good as Wildfire in my opinion, which is significantly less money. Next time I will either go less money, or head downtown for what I expect in a Prime Aged Steak.

Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

Suggest reservations if you go for dinner. Atmosphere is wonderful, can be romantic for a couple or a nice meal for a family or group of friends. We were celebrating my birthday and I was happy with the hubby's choice! The menu warns side dishes are shareable and that's so true. No room for dessert following our meal. We shared a 16oz ribeye and the server was happy to cut it in half prior to prep. Wonderful service, excellent food and elegant atmosphere! Enjoy!!!

Reviewed November 26, 2016

Decided to have thanksgiving dinner out this year, made reservations more than a month in advance for 6pm. When I called i was told that they were not busy after 6 pm, made me feel that we would not be rushed. Ditka's was offering a turkey dinner and you could also order off a select menu. We arrived early and sat at the bar, they were very busy, many people waiting, we were seated at 6pm. I wasn't happy with the booth it was right by the door and I sat through the entire dinner with my coat on. No, I didn't ask to be moved. What I didn't know is that the turkey dinner was only the breast of the turkey, no dark meat, not good for one person in my group, he likes dark meat only, ordered a filet which isn't his cut of choice either. We ordered, I had the butternut squash soup, I just had the first spoonful and here comes the salad, I don't like being rushed but that was how the service was, not sure why our server Brian had just our table on the side by the window , he had no others. Salad was very good, turkey was tender, sweet potato purée was not good, tasted from the can. Pecan pie was not good either.
So much for not cooking, we should of stayed home, and we spent $300!!
We are not newcomers to Ditka's, been here many times.
Holiday meals and the service provided is a hit or a miss

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank deby p
Reviewed November 24, 2016

My son and I enjoyed the Berkshire Pork Chop and the superb Bloody Marys before heading down to Soldier Field to watch the Irish spank the All Blacks for the first and only time in 113 years of trying. MD's Bears have a special place in my sporting memory so I went well disposed and was not disappointed. Will go back on future visits.

Date of visit: November 2016