“Very Good TK Location”
Review of Tilted Kilt

Tilted Kilt
Reviewed June 6, 2017

Stopped in for dinner, while staying at a near by hotel.

The service at the bar was both professional and friendly.

As for the food, I tried the Grilled Wings, which were big and cooked to perfection. The sauces were outstanding. The beer was tasty and cold.

I will definitely dine here again the next time that I am in town.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

One of the best Patty Melts I ever had. When going to Chicago it will be one of my stops for lunch or dinner. Great food and good service.

Reviewed March 20, 2017

4 of us went here on St. Patty's day for lunch. What a mistake. We get there and there is a short line. No problem. We waited and waited. No hostess at the front... line is getting longer. Finally one of us in the group, went walking around to find someone. The people in front of us left. Finally the waitress/hostess came up. When she came up, she shouted... ONLY 6 people to seat. So we did get a table. We waited for our waitress to take our drink order...waited again for probably like 10-15 minutes. So when she came back we ordered our food and drinks. Turns out she was the only waitress working at that time. Seriously.. how do you have 1 waitress for the place when it's St Patty's day and March madness? So our food took another 30 minutes.And when it came she had help from the cook and she was so nasty towards him. We saw the cook delivering food and clearing tables. Our waitress never checked up on us, never gave us refills. of water. So we took it upon ourselves to get up and get our own refills. We were there for a good hour and 45 minutes. We also saw the cook and waitress taking ketchup off of tables with people still sitting there to give to another table? Really? You dont have enough ketchup for this place. I can see why they closed half of this place off now! Never gain! Worst service EVER! oh and eventually there was another waitress that came in carrying a try of Starbucks coffee!

1  Thank giggly711
Reviewed December 21, 2016

The food is okay, but the place itself is a lot of fun. I have had the fish and chips, the irish chips and a few dessers. My favorite thing is the sea salt fries.

Reviewed October 31, 2016

We were greeted at door and seated promptly, only about 5 or 6 other tables were occupied. One person handled the seating and serving all tables. Good draft beer menu. One person had a chicken sandwich with fries, nice sized chicken breast french fries were ok. Shepherds pie was very good, very tender beef, mashed potatoes, vegetables covered in gravy was very good, I thought it was a good value for $11. Several TVs were on with various football games and racing.