“Great Thai & Sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 8 July 2015

We have visited this place about 10 times now and find that the food is always consistent. Also, you can bring in your own bottle of wine for a small corkage fee.
They do seem to have a lot of turnover in wait staff but the kitchen puts out a great fresh product.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

We love Thai food and have had some great one in the past. But this place had the worse Thai food. We went there because we were visiting friends in the area and staying in the Hotel near by so we decided to give this place a tried. The hand rolls were ok, but we had better. We ordered Green & Red chicken curry, both were awful! The chicken tasted like freezer burned and the curry itself was watery without any flavour, just spicy. Our friends ordered the soup and it was awful also. Will never recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

When I visit the Oakbrook area I always try to make it here. They have incredible sushi and it is fun to watch the chefs in action. On Wednesday nights they have 1/2 price signature roles. Not only is the price fantastic, these roles are to die for!! I've sampled several different ones and each one has its own flavors but it would be hard for me to choose my favorite since they are all wonderful. I haven't had the opportunity to try the different meal selections but I can't imagine the food not being as wonderful as the sushi.
I can't wait to come back!!

Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend LOVES the sushi here. The seaweed salad is done very well also.
Cool environment, has an intimate feel.
Check out Groupon for deals.

Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

Guys kept calling me after I picked up food there, after the 3rd call they charged me another $20, which put a $50 hold on my debit card for 3 days. Tip- if you screw up and undercharge your customer just write it off,DO NOT keep calling them and and putting them on hold!!