“I'd give it 5 stars if it was updated”

Fuji Japanese Steak House
Ranked #21 of 235 Restaurants in Orland Park
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

We went here with 4 couples for a birthday dinner! The drinks at the bar were good (not a lot of different beers tho), I really enjoyed the Sangria! Dinner was great as well, I had the teriyaki chicken & most of our group had lobster & steak, the lobsters were HUGE! Everyone enjoyed their meals & they separated our bills 4 ways which was nice, the gratuity was already on the bill as well & I appreciated that they didn't try and "hide" it! If they would update the space a little and maybe separate the hibachi areas a little so it felt more private I think it'd go a long way!

Date of visit: November 2016
2  Thank Faith S

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

Always a good time. Have been going here with my kids for several years, when we want something special. The food has always been good and most times the table chef adds entertainment value.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Pheziwig
Reviewed October 5, 2016

Great staff; there wasn't a moment were I wasn't receiving great customer service. The waitress was friendly, informative (for a picky eater), and never left us waiting on a refill.
The food was fantastic! They have something for everyone, even the most picky. The food arrived fast and was just great.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Fuji is always a great place to go for hibachi and sushi .
Suchi is always fresh and prepared well.
Great presentation !
Hibachi is always fun with the family and the food is always exceptional !!!
Great place and good food !!!!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 30, 2016

Looking for our server became a annoying part of our late lunch. If the restaurant was busy this might be easier to except. Sunday late afternoon one family having hibachi we just went for sushi. The spicy tuna was above average but the other rolls were just okay. The salad was outstanding and fresh.

Date of visit: August 2016