“Great Donuts”
Review of Orland Park Bakery

Orland Park Bakery
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Orland Park
Reviewed May 22, 2017

Orland Bakery has fantastic donuts, especially the chocolate covered! (That's a lie, the best are the bismarks but I don't want them to run out of my favorites.) Cookies are great and so is the atomic cake.

Reviewed May 12, 2017

We've had birthday and anniversary cakes, pies, cookies, pastries and breads from here and all very tasty at a decent value.

Reviewed May 3, 2017

I always liked Orland Park bakery until I ordered a cake for my mother's 90th birthday. I ordered a yellow torte cake with fresh strawberry filling and fresh banana filling and whip cream. The cake looked nice when I sliced into it there was no filling at all. What a disappointment . I contacted them through their website I never got a response so it's obvious they just don't care I will never go there again

Reviewed April 27, 2017

if you've never tried this one, please do. We've used them as birthday and special event cakes for years and you're not going to believe how good it is.....

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Orland Park Bakery has the best paczki's I've ever tasted. Other bakeries are Just don't make them like they do. The store-bought ones are horrible. The lines are usually way too long for me to stand in so I wait and order them online. The fresh strawberry are the best, lemon is the second runner-up.
All of their bakery items are delicious.
Their donuts, pastries, cakes, coffee cakes,
buns, breads, apple slices, pies, cheese cake, cookies and everything else I can't remember is to die for. Their Birthday & Wedding cakes are outrageous. There is not one thing in that store that I don't like along with hundreds of other people.
They are number one in my book!!!