“A great fine dining restaurant in Orland”
Review of 94 West

94 West
Ranked #13 of 228 Restaurants in Orland Park
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed June 23, 2017

Food was very good as well as the service, I had the filet and it was cooked perfectly as I had ordered. We will definitely return

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

I’ve been going to this place for years. Food and service have always been great. the halibut on a recent special was really good. Waitress are friendly and always takes care of us.

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

I visited 94 west on Saturday night with my family and there was a band playing on the outdoor patio. The patio is so beautiful with lights and a waterfall, and the food was AMAZING! I had a filet cooked to perfection, my husband ordered the bone in ribeye which was also delicious. The drinks were great, service was fantastic. Will definitely be back! 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a Steak and Seafood place.

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

My sister and I took my mom for Mother's Day. I had never been, but my sister had and she had nothing but great things to say about it. They ordered the Mother's Day special and requested the steaks medium well. They were CHARRED! I had steak salad and mine was ok but chewy. The server said it's hard for the cooks to get medium well. Also, the cut was supposed to be filet mignon, but it didn't look like filet and it was tough, but that could've been due to it being overcooked. The meal was nothing I would want again. The ambience and decor was lacking too. Not bad, just not great. If invited back I would try to suggest another restaurant.

1  Thank Awesomesalsa
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

I'll start by saying this was a very nice place and the menu choices had me so undecided; everything sounded excellent. It was very clean and we were sat right away without reservations on a slow Saturday evening.
Two issues I had were with the waiter:
The first being when my wife ordered the filet and expressed that she would like it "well done." He contested her choice and when he wasn't happy with her rebuttal proclaimed he'd order it medium-well and if she wasn't happy he'd take it back in. (Look, as a customer, don't tell me what I want!)
The second came with my seafood meal which included lobster tail, crab, shrimp, scallions and garlic/oil tossed pasta. Most of it was excellent, except the lobster tail. It had such a horrid taste/smell to it! As if it were rancid. I set the tail aside and finished most of the meal. When the waiter came to collect our dishes I informed him of my issues with the tail and just asked him to check/say something to the chef. I figured it was possible that it was prepared in a manner that I'm not familiar with or with something that I just happened to not like. Either way he shrugged it off and said that they prepared hundreds today so it must just be me.
If it weren't for him this visit would have been the highlight of our anniversary celebration.

Been to 94 West? Share your experiences!