“Never Disappoints”

Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Dinner on a Monday night early - everything can go wrong but it never does here. In my opinion Dao has created some unique rolls; great flavor blends and always serves high quality fresh fish.
We have eaten sushi all over the country and Canada. This place rates up there as one of the best considering quality, consistency and service. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

This fantastic spot in Orland is a must try. Daily specials and lots of ambiance. This restaurant offers a bar atmosphere and a fine dining room. Sushi and Hibachi are available. Extensive drink list. Sushi is freshly prepared and so many rolls to choose from! Highly recommend the She She roll. The fried rice is also phenonmenal!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

This restaurant has very good Thai / Japanese sushi rolls. However, the last waitress before this dinner here didn't know what sushi or sashimi was. Maybe some wouldn't but, the waitress at an All Asian restaurant that specializes in Japanese food should. Next, my Birthday dinner was a bust. We couldn't get service for almost a half an hour, and by the time our food came, we'd probably been there close to an hour. Sushi was sitting on the sushi bar not delivered to any tables for 20-30 minutes. And people were waiting at least a half hr. just to cash out. Now, mind you there were only about 3-4 tables being serviced inside. And about the same outside. Nobody could keep up, or had a clue how to. When talking to management about it, she definitely seemed clueless!!! And considered letting ownership know that we would like to return but, service is UNBEARABLE here but, they were there but refused to speak with us. We will Definitely NEVER return again! The last 4-5 visits have been this BAD and ever time have gotten WORSE! Why with as many other wonderful restaurants available to us , would I ever want to TERRORIZE myself and my family again! Don't go here if you want dinner within 1-2 hrs. And wait staff and management who seem like they've never been to a restaurant before in they're lives. To bad for the kitchen/ the food was usually spot on! To BAD the Owner doesn't care to take care of things that make a business become successful! 5 Thumbs down We would've liked to return but, can't stand the progressive stupidity !!!! To BAD!!!!

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed my lunch here, the sushi was great, with a selection that you need to keep notes on to remember what you have gotten. I have been back two more times and it was just as good each time.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

When ordering my meal, I asked the waiter to not put something in it because I have food allergies. She said that the cooks can't because all the dishes come frozen prepackaged in plastic. I was very disappointed and I would not go back because the food is over priced for not being fresh. Try a different Asian place in town.

1  Thank Kate M