“The best breakfast”

The Original Pancake House
Ranked #139 of 215 Restaurants in Orland Park
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 13 August 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. Portions are HUGE so although the prices are high, you can save by sharing plates. The oven baked omelets are amazing. I had never eaten such fluffy and steaming hot eggs before. Pancakes are perfect. Our family makes buttermilk pancakes from scratch and these taste just like them.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I got the oven pancakes and my wife got eggs and potatoes. The oven pancakes are worth visiting again for, but the other stuff (potatoes, eggs, coffee) were very average. The service was all right, but not great.

Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

I would say,excellent breakfast place.
My altime fav is ihop so i dont go anywhere else usually. But when i tried the original pancake house i was amazed .
The services food ambiance everything was awesome.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

If you simply want the best breakfast and don't care what it costs, The Original Pancake House is for you. I have never had a bad meal here. The service has always been great too. This will be your favorite place to eat breakfast anytime you come to Orland Park, until you get the bill. Happily it is hard to complain about the price when everything is served up so perfectly. Eat anything on the menu. It is all marvelous.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I agree with others...Debbie the manager is totally rude! Don't understand why she keeps her job! Please get rid of her...she is tarnishing the place!