“Delicious Way to Start the Day!”

The Original Pancake House
Ranked #137 of 215 Restaurants in Orland Park
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 8 November 2015

We have been going to this restaurant for years. We know the owners as our son use to play baseball with their son and their kindness and hospitality are transcended through their employees. Our favorites are the pancakes, quiche and the omelets. You would be hard pressed to find a fluffier and tastier omelet. My personal favorite is the spinach and feta omelet served with a mushroom sauce. The flavor combination is a real treat. I have not found anything like it anywhere else I have eaten - DELICIOUS and you can choose between toast or their amazing pancakes - a breakfast dream! Whenever we have company from out of town, we make sure we bring them there to enjoy the myriad of breakfast choices. We have tried many of the items on the menu and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. Portions are HUGE so although the prices are high, you can save by sharing plates. The oven baked omelets are amazing. I had never eaten such fluffy and steaming hot eggs before. Pancakes are perfect. Our family makes buttermilk pancakes from scratch and these taste just like them.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I got the oven pancakes and my wife got eggs and potatoes. The oven pancakes are worth visiting again for, but the other stuff (potatoes, eggs, coffee) were very average. The service was all right, but not great.

Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

I would say,excellent breakfast place.
My altime fav is ihop so i dont go anywhere else usually. But when i tried the original pancake house i was amazed .
The services food ambiance everything was awesome.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

If you simply want the best breakfast and don't care what it costs, The Original Pancake House is for you. I have never had a bad meal here. The service has always been great too. This will be your favorite place to eat breakfast anytime you come to Orland Park, until you get the bill. Happily it is hard to complain about the price when everything is served up so perfectly. Eat anything on the menu. It is all marvelous.