“Love my breakfasts”

The Original Pancake House
Ranked #137 of 215 Restaurants in Orland Park
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 27 April 2017

We love to go here for breakfasts after church. Our favorite waitress is Eddie and she has been there for years, having first been at the Oak Forest restaurant before the Orland one opened. I love the Dutch Baby and my husband loves the cherry crepes or the Dutch Treat. The food is always good, service good. The fresh squeezed orange juice is delicious but I can get a 1/2 gallon of fresh squeezed for the price of a large glass, so I usually forgo my glass of juice and have it at home.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We just left this restaurant after waiting for over 20 minutes just to get a glass of water. The server said he would be back but never returned. We saw him taking orders around us but never ours. The straw that broke the camels back was when the hostess told him we where waiting and he gave her a sideway. look like "and". At that moment, I decided to leave. When down the street to Sophie's House of Pancakes for better service.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

This place has the best pancakes. I service is always good and the food is great as well. My daughter tried the oumpkin pancakes, they were topped with pecans, cinnamon and whipped cream. When I tell you they were delicious, you must simply try them. If you're in the area, you have to stop in for breakfast!!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Food and service good. Prices not. $3.49 for an iced tea. Could not get a to go cup unless we paid for full NEW iced tea. Left there with a $33 bill for breakfast. Not thrilled.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

so when you post a sign on your hostess stand that states ALL members of your party must be present to be seated - one would think A L L members of your party M U S T be presaent - OH NO Not if Annie and her co partner in bad customer service Mikey/ Mickey are there ==== even on a busy day when many are waiting I watched as a customer said very clearly to Annie - "no we'll wait to be seated my brother isn't here yet "and Annie say QUOTE "That's OK you can anyway and off they went to a table - after other complete parties are waiting to be seated Gee Ya think this helps table turn ? NO maybe that's why tables don't turn and there is a wait Could also be all the empty tables that aren't cleaned or ready for the next customer Could also be all the squished in tables for 2 that the waitress Eddies states NOBODY wants to sit there they are so close that's why you have to wait so long for a table in my section AND she is right those tables are so close you are on top of the person next to you... POOR POOR POOR all very poor management NO thanks The smirk and Cheshire grin on Annie and MIckey make me lose my appetite