“Good place to eat, very fresh food”
Review of Grove Kitchen - CLOSED

Grove Kitchen
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: An American Bistro serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, wine, craft beers and full bar.
Reviewed March 23, 2018

One of the best breakfast food around Palatine. Some of the places give you a lot of good food, Grove gives you excellent food. When it opened the service was really poor and after a couple of times, we decided not to come back. I'm glad we did. Service is a lot better and food is great.
Only open for breakfast and lunch now. I saw a sign that said winter hours so not sure if they will be open for dinner in the summer or not.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Went with another couple had the turkey pannini two omelets and pancakes
The chips were excellent hot flaky and with Parmesan cheese
The pancakes were fluffy and very tasty
Only complaint was fruit wasn’t the freshest
We would go back our check was $50 for four meals very reasonable

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Dined at Grove Kitchen tonight with the wife. She absolutely loved the Mac & Cheese dish. I enjoyed the Patty Melt & fries, as well. Best of all was Nicole! What an awesome server!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

We have wait a little bit more than I wanted. But the started were awesome. I ordered chicken cheese quesadilla. My friend ordered spinach artichoke dip. Both were very delicious. The dip were almost a full dinner. Then was coming my chicken marsala with rice pilaf. The mushroom sauces was tasteful. My friend ate buffalo chicken wrap with sweet potatoes fries. She said that was a great food.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 14, 2017

Limited menu selection. Visited location twice with different guests. Was disappointed both times. My neighbors felt the same. I drive bylocation daily. Parking lot never croweded. Don't think it it will survive unless things change. Also high prices.

Date of visit: May 2017