“Nice place”

Thai Cuisine
Ranked #36 of 159 Restaurants in Palatine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Lunch specials are always good. The Panang is good, and the Pad Kra Pao is always good. Soup and roll come with most lunch specials. Cost is very reasonable.

Reviewed January 24, 2017

Came at weekend for a late lunch. We tried the appetizers for two. The only good thing I can say about it is that it probably didnt come out of a frozen container but were made in the kitchen but they were totally un-impressive. The main course was a seafood/vegetable combination in a tamarind sauce and that was great. Healthy portions of shrimp and quite a few mussels, the sauce was excellent and the seafood not over cooked. Will need to come for their weekday lunch menu, suspect that will be much better .

1  Thank Wrx8
Reviewed December 21, 2016

tried this few months ago and the service was 1 owner doing everything, cooking and serving and cash. We knew we were in trouble when we could hear the microwave buzzer go off, food was worse than frozen food you would heat on your own. Passed by the other day and saw that it was closed.

Reviewed April 3, 2016

I stopped into this cute BYOB restaurant only because there was a 45 minute wait at Ramen House and I was killing time. Best decision we made that night! We just had an appetizer, but it was terrific. We ordered the chicken satay and the chive dumplings. Both were really terrific. We were sorry we were unable to stay for dinner, but we will definitely be back. I also liked that it was BYOB and right next to a liquor store. It would make for a very fun and affordable dinner.

Reviewed February 26, 2016 via mobile

Another great restaurant thanks to trip advisor. This restaurant is located on a strip mall. The interior is not as small as other restaurants in strip malls. On our arrival, we were welcomed by two people. They were very attentive. The menu selection had a lot of variety. You can also go to the website and look at the menu.

The food was absolutely great. I have been to many Thai restaurants, some are good and some not so great. This restaurant definitely is on my top list of places to go for a good Thai meal.

The appetizers were so good. The Crab Rangoons were the best that I have had. They were so good and crispy. You just have to try it for yourself. Thai food can be very hot. Some dishes are spicy and others are not but you can add the spice yourself. Overall, I was very pleased.

Been to Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!