Holiday Inn Express Chicago Palatine
US$55
US$51
US$46
  • Pool
Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Arlington Heights(Arlington Heights)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$79
Courtyard
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$139
  • Breakfast included
US$109
US$65
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$101
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$92
All reviewsroom was cleanhi expressfront deskthe maintenance guylarge indoor poolchicago areano refrigerator or microwavefitness areaup to datefree breakfastminute drivehome away from homewi fibusiness tripa great place to stayo'hare airportdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I have a 51 mile commute each way to work and one of the options my husband and I have started doing is staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Palatine 2 days a week. There are several reasons we chose this particular hotel. It's very customer service oriented and the staff is always helpful and cheerful. By having our breakfast at the hotel (which is ready by 6:00 a.m.), we save money. We also save money by utilizing the full gym complete with swimming pool perfect for swimming laps. I highly recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms have microwaves in them.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura G
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Spent a weekend here for pleasure and some work. Did not get to use the pool. Had odd hours hence wasnt sure if pool was open.
Internet connection was very good but the hotel otherwise was quite average. Ok but nothing special.
breakfast bar ok. Nice pancakes.

Room Tip: noice from elevator at night
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Walk in and find a very trendy design in the lobby. All reception personnel have been very friendly. The trendy feel continues in the elevator. The rooms are vey well appointed, and updated. Very, very comfortable feel.

There is a full gymnasium with over 10 treadmills and a full weight room with boh machines and free weights. You can also play basketball or run around the indoor track.

Close to several restauarants. My favorite - Fox & Hound (sports bar) is 1 mile away. Cose enough to walk, but with constuction on the bridge, you are better to drive. Also have several other restaurants close by - French, Mexican and a few chains.

Breakfast has been very nice. Manager's reception on Tuesday & Wednesday was an unexpected treat. Domestic beer, wines, and snack foods....a good appetizer before the main meal at any restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2011

We spent a night here for a wedding held in Buffalo Grove. Wedding rate was pretty good $79 and included hot and cold breakfast. Check in was easy and front desk staff very nice. The only one thing I did not like about the hotel was that when we got off the elevator on the 3rd floor the smell of old cigarette smoke hit me. Our room though did not which was good or we could not of stayed. I don't know how that happened that the room did not smell too but whatever it didn't. Room was nice and clean. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Bus shuttle to the banquet hall and back was great!!! On time and the driver very curteous. Breakfast was nice. Their hot food items are pre made by the time they get to us but for it being included on our stay it was nice. They had a pancake maker that made pretty good pancakes! Wish I had one! All in all for a night stay was great! Oh and the pool was not very inviting so I'd skip out on that unless you were just looking to
do some laps.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I stayed here on a business trip. I was pleased with all aspects of the hotel. The complimentary breakfast was great! The food was fresh, and the coffee was a perfect way to start my morning! Rob, the General Manager, was always available at the evening reception to listen to comments and suggestions. The room was always cleaned perfectly before I returned - and I returned early a couple of days! The hotel is attached to a World's Gym - it's HUGE! And more importantly, it's free!
Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there. I would happily recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business