See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 11, 2015

It is a lovely place. Big houses in a very nice green surrounding. Owner couple very friendly Thai people and lovely children i could met too. Would ever go back as they gave me good Island Information. See you again and thank you for everything.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Birgit G
Reviewed March 23, 2015

I was staying in Samui for 4 months and needed a bungalow to fit my budget. Lemon tree has bungalows for longer stay and also just for few nights. I think all the bungalows differ a bit, so I would check your bungalow with the owners first so you don't get disappointed. Despite some earlier reviews stating the owners are crazy I have to say just the opposite. They are very friendly and have helped me with all my needs.

You have to understand that this is not a 4 star hotel in Lamai or Chaweng. You either need to have a motorcycle or money to pay for a taxi, since the location is quite remote. Not all the bungalows have flat screen TVs and a full kitchen. I think the price is very reasonable and reflects all this. I would not come here just for a 2 week holiday, but I would definitely recommend this for base for a longer trip.

Only negative thing I can think of are the roosters croaking in the neighbour's yard. It took me a week to get used to this and have a good night sleep

Room Tip: if you are a light sleeper I would ask a bungalow that is not near the roosters. If you are staying longer you pay for the electricity. Running AC just the nights for week was 700bht and running just a fan (600bht from Big C) 24/7 was 200bht a week
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Wellu J
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I stayed in Lemon Tree Resort for two weeks at the end of August through to the beginning of September 2014. The owner and staff of her team made my stay the most perfect holiday i think i could of had. I definitely will go back for sure. Thank You! :-)

There is a 7-Eleven and Family Mart down the road and local food restaurant so its convenient to walk to if needed.
Lemon Tree Resort is perfect for couples who are looking for quiet and relaxation time.

Room Tip: I would highly recommend to rent a motorbike to site seeing around the island.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Juthalak K
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Well, don`t of course take my word - ;) I`ve only stayed here for 14 months. What could I know... I`ve learned to love both Oh and Wan as they are most interested even in the most little and perhaps even -amusing things.

Week ago I had a friend of mine here with a family of four staying in one of the "daily" bungalows and as few of their budget-traveler friends showed up, he started spontaneously showing the bungalows functioning water ways, great bed and rest of the few amenities...
I didn`t know how hard his past two months on Thailand had been but they came from Koh Phanang and mainland and compared to everything during that two months budget traveling he just felt it was right to show what you can get for a little coin....

I seldom write Tripadvisor recommendations or -harsh comments. When I do I really mean it. I love it here and for the price it is absolutely the best you get on "Chaweng horn".

-Quiet as heck - no traffic whatsoever..
-Safety is unfounded - no one will mess with your stuff
-It is a little community where people still have their own privacy
-Lovely staff - just lovely :) :) :) :) :) - It is up to you as a person how you`re treated.
-Several lovely compound all around pets ;)

Cheers and you`ll have a good budget one.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank TheKikkeri
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My family and i stayed at the Lemon tree resort for seven nights commencing 22 September 2013.The property is simply gorgeous,a perfect location to unwind from the stresses of life. We stayed in the Studio room. The bed was excellent and the shower was a soothing way to release all the aches and strains from a day spent exploring the surrounding area.The location near big buddha and samui airport.
In the lemon tree resort has to be Oh and Wan. Both have engaging delightful personalities owner. We met them as strangers but departed as friends. We would not hesitate to stay at the Lemon tree resort in the future!!!
I WILL most certainly be going back 100%