“Tucked away and peaceful”
Review of Lemon Tree Resort

Lemon Tree Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Plai Laem B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Lovely quiet and small resort to completely chill out. The pool was nice to relax in and just outside of our room. Everyone was so friendly and Patty made us really welcome.
The local French restaurant was very good. Suggest you hire mopeds, just watch out on the sandy roads!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 December 2015

The hosts were super nice. Each room has nice shower, good internet connection and everyone gets their own private little front porch! It's like owning a little minimalistic house in Thailand. If you're sick of city living, this is the place to be

Room Tip: Don't have a high expectation when coming here. This place isn't for party goers in their ea...
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2015

We stayed in AC bungalow. We payed 800 THB per night for 2 weeks, it was worth every penny. The room looks great and we had a great time. The owner are very friendly and very accommodating. We will be coming back.

Room Tip: We had a fridge in the room and stocked up at the nearby 7-11 walk around 15 minutes.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Peter H
Reviewed 26 September 2015

Ive travelled to many countries and this was the worst place EVER.......My father and I booked 2 bugalows in Febuary...(should of known really when the owner wanted the money up front) and to be fair £445 isnt cheap for Thailand..Stayed 13 days.........when we booked this breakfast available, room cleaning.safe, English TV .on Bophut Beach close to Fishermans Village.............any way got to koh samui taxi didnt have a clue....and none of the above...room was cleaned once and dads twice.and we had to ask for that.........grounds are over grown..and to finish it off ..because its not looked after the wood is walked in the rooms and my bathroom door was jammed...locked in til the owner came after 20 minutes......I said to the owner this is not how its written on the sites.........Money is important not the guest...

Room Tip: all dreadful dirty and cob webs
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank michelle b
Reviewed 14 September 2015

I stayed in bungalow air 7 days.. Which was much more than what I was expecting... Big room with big bathroom , made the stay very comfortable .. And garden view from the bungalow.

..The owner was friendly and i will be back for sure!!!

Room Tip: Very quite location for relaxing.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natkitta P
Reviewed 11 June 2015

It is a lovely place. Big houses in a very nice green surrounding. Owner couple very friendly Thai people and lovely children i could met too. Would ever go back as they gave me good Island Information. See you again and thank you for everything.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Birgit G
Reviewed 23 March 2015

I was staying in Samui for 4 months and needed a bungalow to fit my budget. Lemon tree has bungalows for longer stay and also just for few nights. I think all the bungalows differ a bit, so I would check your bungalow with the owners first so you don't get disappointed. Despite some earlier reviews stating the owners are crazy I have to say just the opposite. They are very friendly and have helped me with all my needs.

You have to understand that this is not a 4 star hotel in Lamai or Chaweng. You either need to have a motorcycle or money to pay for a taxi, since the location is quite remote. Not all the bungalows have flat screen TVs and a full kitchen. I think the price is very reasonable and reflects all this. I would not come here just for a 2 week holiday, but I would definitely recommend this for base for a longer trip.

Only negative thing I can think of are the roosters croaking in the neighbour's yard. It took me a week to get used to this and have a good night sleep

Room Tip: if you are a light sleeper I would ask a bungalow that is not near the roosters. If you are staying...
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Wellu J

Been to Lemon Tree Resort? Share your experiences!