“...my coffee was hot, ice cream was cold, and my donut was fresh”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts-Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Palos Heights
Reviewed June 19, 2016

Stopped for coffee, donuts, and ice cream. Everything was good. Counter service was quick, although perhaps not very interactive with the customers. I got the feeling that staff felt "this is just a job to me" - no real customer interaction or memorable feeling that they appreciated our business. But perhaps that is just he way of this type of restaurant? Ah well...my coffee was hot, ice cream was cold, and my donut was fresh. All served quickly in a bright, clean, fast-food atmosphere.

Reviewed March 8, 2016

My favorite coffee stop tha dos't cost and arm and one leg. and if you are an AARP member you get a free donut with a purchase of a coffee.

Reviewed April 24, 2015 via mobile

The products are pretty consistent across this chain so I am reviewing the service aspect of this location.

The employees are usually very friendly and timely fulfilling an order.

We stop in several times a week for beverages some workers start preparing our order before we reach the register.

Another location is slightly closer to home but our loyalty is to this DD due to excellent customer service!