“very clean”

Ranked #21 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Chicago, Illinois
“very clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2011

The staff is very friendly, so helpful, and always available for ur needs. I was in the peoria area for business and staying here was so simple, close to everything. Food, shopping, very easy access to the interstate. I had an amazing time and the hotel was very clean , I am very happy with my stay here.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Joe N
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - Peoria - North, responded to this review, 15 November 2011
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Peoria - North. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2011

I was in town for a concert and wasn't sure what place was good in town. I had never heard of Extended Stay before, but the front desk people were so friendly over the phone I decided to go with them. Boy was I glad I did, I stayed in one of the remodeled rooms on the first floor and had a full kitchen. I'm so used to going out while I travel, it was nice cooking in my own studio like apartment. Plus, they are located right across from a mall......so you know where I was most of the time. Anyway, I would highly recommend this property for anyone's travel.

Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank singingchic012
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Peoria - North. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reston, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2011

I travel quite a bit with the airline. Our headquater is in IL. All hotels are the same to me so I dont usually fill out a review. However, being in a service industry myself, I like to make note of great staff. Amenities can be horrible, but they are always upgradable/replacable. Great staff however can make a person less home sick.

Thank you.
Amey Rasmeloungon

Room Tip: Always rememebr why you are there - leisure? business? quick nap? get appropriate accomodation. If...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank amey r
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Peoria - North. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Columbia, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2011

I booked a hotel at another property and they overbooked and therefore I had nowhere to stay. Luckily when I contacted Extended Stay, I talked to the manager named Ryan and he was very accomodating and got me booked into a room immediately, apologized for the inconvenience even though it wasn't even at his hotel and gave me an upgrade for free because he felt bad. Such an awesome experience!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Scott Z
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Peoria - North. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Bettendorf, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2011

The staff at this location was very helpful and polite. We were told we could come down and borrow chairs from the staff breakroom for a girls get together we were having. After taking what we had up to our room we opened our door to a staff member who had brought us the chairs to save us a trip. The fact she went out of her way to do this was greatly appreciated. Also, the manager was very friendly and willing to help us with all questions that we had. The location of this hotel is perfect as well. It is close to shopping and many resturants to choose from. The room rates are affordable as well.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kayles848
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Peoria - North. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Normal, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2011

I booked my reservation well in advance. The night before my stay I missed a phone call from someone at the hotel. I had a voicemail that consisted of them hanging up the phone. I called back within the hour but no one answered. They never tried to call back or contact me in any way. When I arrived the next night I found out what they were calling me about (that was not even important enough to leave me a message). Instead of being checked into the non-smoking remodeled “signature” room with 2 beds that I booked, my only option was a smoking non-remodeled room with 1 bed. At least if they would have left me a voicemail, called back, or emailed me I could have had 1 day to book a different hotel instead of having all my clothes smell like an ashtray exploded on them. No respect!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
"I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Peoria - North. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I do appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns about the condition of your room. Please know that we have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent a situation like yours from occurring. Only certain rooms are designated as smoking rooms, the rest as non-smoking. It should never be the case that a guest who requests a non-smoking room is placed in a smoking room when the preferred room type is available. In response to your comments, I have met with hotel management and staff to find out how such an experience occurred and to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence.

Travellers are raving about these Peoria hotels

Columbus, Ohio, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2011

Do NOT book a room here. You will regret it. We booked 3 rooms and have huge regrets. The desk staff was untrained and extremely rude. After waiting hours for our rooms they were filthy and not the rooms we booked. Beds are hard as a rock, bedding has numerous holes and stains. The cheap rate is not at all worth what you get. We even tried speaking to the manager who could care less that his guests were not happy. His answer was that the hotel has been booked full for the last 5 months so he could care less. The stench is horrible even in the hallways. BOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Room Tip: Book at the other hotels close to this location
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
"Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Peoria - North. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.