“Excellent sushi!”

Sushi Gawa
Ranked #24 of 420 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed March 21, 2016

Although I did not care for the hot Sake the sushi was very fresh and tender and the service was very good. Be sure to get the Sushigawa roll...it is the best!

1  Thank Connor11_7

Reviewed January 9, 2016 via mobile

I love Sushigawa. The sushi is excellent. The staff is good. I've been going there for years and have never been disappointed. It's definitely the best option for sushi in Peoria.

Reviewed January 1, 2016

I eat here often with my girlfriends and we always have a great time and great food! I'm a vegetarian and they have plenty of options for me. Their avocado cucumber roll is my favorite. They have a very good plum wine if you're in the mood for a drink. The service is always exceptional. I could eat here every week I love it so much!

Reviewed December 18, 2015

We went to this restaurant for my son's birthday! It was a family event! We were offered the private room in the front of the restaurant! The wait staff is friendly and they give you menu's with an ink pen to select your choice of meal. The meals are hot and very eclectic! Presentation is key and the flavor! Try out the seaweed salad as something to pass around. It's sweet and excellent! I had the tempura and it was hot and crispy! Our kids ordered some different kinds of sushi and all of it was great! The time we went it was not crowded! The kids ordered a volcano (spiced baked Maki fish with crab and cream cheese stuffed inside. My wife had the Beef Teriyaki with noodles! We had the HOT green tea and some Hot Saki. It's a little pricey but well worth it!

Reviewed November 15, 2015

Our family had dinner on Friday night and we were offered the private room. We had ordered several appetizers and several rolls to share. Everything was beautifully prepared and absolutely delicious. Our children enjoy every bite as well. This restaurant is consistently delicious and the service is efficiently courteous.