“Good Food, Gret People, Good value.”
Review of Union Ale House

Union Ale House
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Reviewed June 18, 2018

We happened to venture into the Union Ale House on a bingo night. Bingo was free, and the food was very good. I had a appetizer called the Drunken Nachos. While it cost $10, there was enough chips, meat, salsa, peppers, and cheese to feed 3 people! It was fantastic. While I did not win at Bingo, I did win a location that I will go back to. There were a number of very young children there, so it appears to be a family oriented business.

2  Thank Tas3086
UnionAleHouse, Owner at Union Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Tas3086,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review and rating!!!..I'm very happy you enjoyed your visit. Hope to see you soon. Jim and the staff at Union Ale House.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

A friend had recommended we try this great place and we finally got the chance to eat here. We are so glad we did. The food was great and the waitstaff attentive. We had ribs and we had the shrimp, artichoke hearts pasta special and everything was delicious. We are ready to go back for more

1  Thank marvel282

Marvel282,

Thank you for the great review and rating!!!..Super happy, you had a chance to stop in and you enjoyed your visit. Jim and the Staff at Union Ale House

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Went there for a dinner after sightseeing on Trip Advisor reviews. It was all that we expected - very friendly service - good food and casual
Pleasant atmosphere. I would go again if I was back in the area and would have loved to try the Tuesday bingo!

Pam K,

Thank you for your great review and rating!!, Super happy we meet all your expectations!!, Hopefully, we get a chance to see you next time your in town!!..Jim and the Staff at Union Ale House.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I had a groupon, so I decided to check out this place. Very friendly and casual. You could tell there a lot of regulars, both at the bar and in the restaurant. I had the half slab of ribs with a baked potato and a very nice combo of mixed veggies. The onion soup was super, as was the Rocky's Revenge beer on tap. What a find! Everything was excellent. The salad entree at the next table was huge and looked great. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed May 26, 2018

Place is very nice and clean inside. Fantastic burgers, very good turkey club sandwich service is good staff is very nice. Fairly large bar with lots of on tap options. Not the biggest place but the food is definitely worth the price which is very reasonable.

Jake c,

Thank you for your great review and rating!!, Glad we meet all your expectations and you enjoyed your visit!!.. Jim and the Staff at Union Ale House.