“Love their Porterhouse T-Bone steaks”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #14 of 119 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Texas Roadhouse is famous for our Hand-Cut Steaks, Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs, Made-From-Scratch Sides and Dressings, Fresh Baked Bread, Ice Cold Beer, and Legendary Margaritas!
Reviewed February 17, 2015

Was there with some couples for Valentines day supper. I ordered the Porterhouse T-Bone steak. It was so juicy and had so much flavor. I enjoyed it very much. Definetly use the call ahead seating. We did and only had a 5 minute wait once we arrived at our suggested time and on an extremely busy night.

Date of visit: February 2015
Write a reviewReviews (148)

Reviewed February 13, 2015

We were there on a Saturday during the lunch time. It was a busy place and that speaks well for it. Although it professes to be a steak restaurant, without exception our steaks were all overdone. However, they did correct the issue by offering to replace the steaks. We did not have time because of an appointment, so they adjusted our bill accordingly.

Reviewed February 9, 2015

We went here on a Saturday night at prime supper time so as expected our wait was over an hour. Fortunately bed bath and beyond is right next door so we wasted some time there. The restaurant was packed and for me, (as a former waitress) would have been hectic. The staff however, was friendly, energetic, and very attentive. As usual, the rolls and onion blossom were terrific and arrived very quickly. My husband and I both had the New York strip with sautéed mushrooms and onions and steak fries. They were perfectly cooked and also arrived at our table quickly. His steak had quite a bit of fat and ended up being small but still a good meal portion. My hat goes off to these ladies and gentlemen who work here. They put up with a lot with a smile.

Reviewed January 14, 2015

I really like the Texas Roadhouse. It's a fun, loud place to enjoy a lot of food. I know they're known for their steaks, but I haven't tried one yet. I love their grilled BBQ Chicken. I get that every time I visit. The fried pickles are good too.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed December 31, 2014

Arrived at 6:00pm on a week night, seated promptly, drinks and dinner rolls served quickly. That was the end of anything good. Waited approx 40 minutes for salad to be brought, when served waitress stated she did not know why it took so long, it was just sitting back there. Finished salad, and 2nd waitress brought another salad, told her no, I had just finished one. Waited another 10 minutes and saw other tables that were seated after us had food being served to them, asked waitress to check on our order. It was not a complicated order, a small steak for myself and chicken strips for my grand daughter. Waitress came back and said the manager would be out to speak with us. Waited another 5 minutes, no manager. Got up to leave and waitress came and told us it would just be a little while longer and we could have our food. She had forgot to put our order in!!!!. I said no we could wait no longer, she asked if we would like a coupon for the next time we visited. Really????? Informed her that we would not EVER be coming back. Poor, poor service from manager that doesn't show up to waitress. Will be spending my money elsewhere

Date of visit: December 2014