“Hotel OK but Tight Slots in the Casino”

Jumers Casino Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Rock Island
Reviewed 16 May 2012

casino clean .Rooms very nice and clean Gambling is ok few tables but enough space to play not crowed but slots do not pay out any time i play there.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Bob N

Reviewed 24 April 2012

The rooms here are very nice for the price (we got a "player" discount-paid $29 for a Monday night)! The room is very clean and roomy, a low watt nite-lite in bath would be nice, we had no shampoo. Gambling is O.K. New owners seemed to have tightened up slots, we play about once a wekk and may not return as often. Had to go to bar for beer! No floor service for 1hr!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank BOBALOU06
Reviewed 18 April 2012

My husband and I travelled to Jumer's in the summer of 2011. We had heard great things about the gambling, food, and overall atmosphere. I would say all were correct in most respects, but I was disappointed when I couldn't even gamble the first night we were there because the security person checking ID's thought I was drunk and wouldn't let me into the casino. They apparently thought I had something to do with the wedding reception going on, where there were many intoxicated individuals. the attendant barely even looked at me before saying I was intoxicated and that I stumbled as I walked up to the stand. Interesting, considering i was stone sober. I even spoke to a manager who said my eyes looked "glassy". If you've read any previous reviews, I'm not the only one who this has happened to. It was extremely embarrassing. My advice is to not get dressed up and go to this casino for fear they'll mistake you for a wedding guest, in which case you can't enter the casino anyways. Or just don't go at all - not all casinos are this. Anyways, my husband and I gambled in the morning and left way ahead $$ from table games - seemed like we deserved at least that.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank VegasorBust_333
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We stayed for one night on 4/12/12. The hotel and casino were very clean and the staff is very friendly. Food was good. The only drawback that we had was it seemed like there wasn't enough cocktail waitresses. Maybe they were just short that night or something. Overall I would recommend this hotel to others. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank butch85AI
Reviewed 12 April 2012

The room at first look was outstanding, but should be for the price. Huge shower in bathroom, BUT don't turn on the light there at night for the whole bedroom lights up! No grabrail in the shower and soap holder did NOt hold the soap. Found the buffet average, definately not as good as Black Bear in Minnesota. Machines were very tight and no comps. Nice place to visit, but would rather stay in Bettendorf nearby.

Room Tip: away from the elevators
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank MRs2Bears
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Beautiful rooms. Very friendly staff if I had any complaint it would be. About how tight the machines have gotten since the new owners have taken over but as far as the hotel we love it

4  Thank thevw
Reviewed 25 February 2012

No tv channels. Buffet line very long. Used to give comps. But not anymore. New owbers very greedy. No fun. very expensive. Don't go advertise Vegas with out the flight may as well fly to Vegas based on cost for everything here you could pay for you flight and stay onthe strip. Will not be back

• Stayed: February 2012
9.6 km away
Radisson on John Deere Commons
7.6 km away
Radisson Quad City Plaza Hotel

Been to Jumers Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!