All reviewsthe quad citiesopaque glassdriving rangebathroom lightsmoke free casinowalk in showerfirst floornice roomcasino floorstayed one nightexercise roomchecking inpillowswhirlpoolvalet
Reviewed July 5, 2015

Decided we needed a nights get away of fun. The rooms are nice and roomy and when I discovered the tv remote wasn't working and had a light bulb burned out they were quick to replace the items. The beds are very comfortable and the pillows excellent (you may have noticed from some of my other reviews this is a biggie with me). As a side benefit, on Sat nights during the summer they have, at no charge, a oldies band playing on the patio with $6 hotdog, hamburger or chicken sandwich basket. NOTE you do not have to be staying there or even enter the casino to take advantage of this. The only thing that would make this experience better is if their café was opened for breakfast. As it is now you either have to A) have room service, B) get a breakfast sandwich or pastry, or C) have the buffet.

Room Tip: Try for an even numbered room to have a view of the lake and patio. The odd number rooms overlook the parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I come here about every 6 months. While the rooms are spacious and nice, and the bathrooms are spacious, the cleanliness of the hotel is seemingly going downhill. Could be just that the carpet and such are just aging a bit but the upkeep doesn't seem up to par. This is more apparent in the casino. I used to see people cleaning machines and the casino always looked and smelled very clean. Not at all like that now. In addition, the blackjack dealers all looked unclean and bored - didn't even look you in the eye. We've had some very nice, fun dealers in the past here. Also disappointed that the Players restaurant is not open for breakfast (on a Friday). It's ok and probably just like every other casino if you've not been here before, but it used to stand out above the rest.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dorene G
Reviewed July 1, 2015

My husband and I visited the casino for a couple of hours...won nothing but had a decent time playing slots. Staff was friendly and attentive enough. We went in the late afternoon when there were many seniors there...didn't bother us; they all seemed to be having a nice time. Casino is not big nor extravagant. It's just the right size to navigate without getting lost and decor was stylishly modern. Worth the visit for at least 2 hours of gambling.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for business a few days earlier this month. Rooms are clean fresh and in good shape for a casino hotel. One problem I had was couldn't find a good cup of coffee in the morning.
Nice restaurant options especially the sports bar. If you are ever in Moline and need a place to stay I would look up Jumers.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I took a late anniversary get-a-way. We had some comped rooms so we decided to stay here. Was no issue with reserving a room at the last minute. Had no issues at check-in. As in the past our comped room was at the farthest end of the floor. Room was nice. Very comfortable bed.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple