US$93
US$90
American Motor Inn(Rock Island)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$103
  • Pool
US$127
US$159
All reviewsnon smokingthe quad citiesopaque glassdriving rangebathroom lightsmoke free casinowalk in showernice roomcasino floorfirst floorvery nice hotelstayed one nightexercise roomchecking inpillowsperkswhirlpool
Reviewed July 30, 2015

This was my second trip to Jumer's. I have a business client located about 5 minutes away so it is very convenient. The hotel is basically a gambling getaway and convention center, but I would also recommend it for a casual stay or business stop over. The rooms are very spacious and the walk in showers could accommodate a basketball team. The morning breakfast buffet in the casino served a great variety and will cook eggs and omelets exactly to order. The only downside is that the slots are about the tightest of any I have seen in either Iowa or Illinois. I burned through my allotment in record time over a variety of machines. Open them up folks!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2015

My husband and I like to go here for a nice getaway. We go when we get a comped or inexpensive room, and like to play the slot machines. The rooms are well appointed and always comfortable. The beds are comfortable, and the bedding has always been nice and fresh. We really like this casino because the whole place is smoke free. We hate going to casinos that allow smoking.

We miss the option of breakfast in the Blue Star Cafe. They had great breakfast. Would like to see that brought back. The buffet is not bad. DJ's Steakhouse is really good!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2015 via mobile

Smoke free, loose slot, great friendly staff, pool, lake, area attractions. MAN! You can't beat it. Oh and the food, every type and flavor you can think of. If they don't have it, they'll get it. There are other casinos in the area, but none like Jumer's. It's Vegas without the hassle or travel.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank NickLangenderfer
Reviewed July 5, 2015

Decided we needed a nights get away of fun. The rooms are nice and roomy and when I discovered the tv remote wasn't working and had a light bulb burned out they were quick to replace the items. The beds are very comfortable and the pillows excellent (you may have noticed from some of my other reviews this is a biggie with me). As a side benefit, on Sat nights during the summer they have, at no charge, a oldies band playing on the patio with $6 hotdog, hamburger or chicken sandwich basket. NOTE you do not have to be staying there or even enter the casino to take advantage of this. The only thing that would make this experience better is if their café was opened for breakfast. As it is now you either have to A) have room service, B) get a breakfast sandwich or pastry, or C) have the buffet.

Room Tip: Try for an even numbered room to have a view of the lake and patio. The odd number rooms overlook the parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I come here about every 6 months. While the rooms are spacious and nice, and the bathrooms are spacious, the cleanliness of the hotel is seemingly going downhill. Could be just that the carpet and such are just aging a bit but the upkeep doesn't seem up to par. This is more apparent in the casino. I used to see people cleaning machines and the casino always looked and smelled very clean. Not at all like that now. In addition, the blackjack dealers all looked unclean and bored - didn't even look you in the eye. We've had some very nice, fun dealers in the past here. Also disappointed that the Players restaurant is not open for breakfast (on a Friday). It's ok and probably just like every other casino if you've not been here before, but it used to stand out above the rest.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple