New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Wow!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Copperstone Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rockton
Copperstone Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Rockton B&B and Inns
Thompson s Station, Tennessee
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2011

Stayed in the Sundance Room. Absolutely fantastic property! Incredible breakfast. Too hard to have to leave.

Room Tip: Rockton Inn for dinner, get the lava cake for dessert!
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Winfield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2011

I can't say enough good things about the 2 peaceful nights I spent in the Apple Cellar. The Copperstone is a warm and welcoming home, very clean, very comfortable. I was welcomed with a tour of the house and grounds, warm cookies in my room and an excellent referral for dinner that evening. In the morning, I awoke to a mouth-watering breakfast (thanks, Sylvia!), which even left me with left-overs for lunch.
I felt like I was in a private movie theater, lounging on the couch in front of the large-screen with surround sound, catcing up on movies I'd missed in theaters.
I also took advantage of the spa services--so relaxing! I requested a pedicure & facial, and the appointments were set for after breakfast, leaving the rest of the day open. The estheticians who came in were wonderful--very professional.
The second night, I was the only guest, so I was asked several times for breakfast requests. The best I could do was "surprise me," and I'm so glad I left it up to Sylvia. The smoothie, the quiche, the muffins, the sausage: outstanding.
I hope to make this the first of many visits!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank serabella1
Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2011

This was by far the best lodging experience we have ever had. And we have traveled a fair amount. From the moment we arrived, to the time that we regretably had to leave, everything was perfect. We stayed in the limestone loft, and it felt like a small apartment. There is a luxury feel to everything, without being too...elegant. The owners thought of everything, the attention to detail is very evident throughout the entire property.. Everyone from the owners, to the innkeeper, to the chef was pleasant and welcoming. The property and grounds are beautiful, the website, although well done, does not do it justice. And the breakfast! Unbelievably delicious. Everything about our stay far exceeded our expectations. Can,t think of even one negative. We are so glad that we found this place, can,t wait to go back. It was a great value for what is offered.

• Stayed July 2011
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2011

We have been to countless hotels and bed and breakfasts, and this one takes the cake as far as B&Bs go. The cleanliness of this B&B beats out 99% of hotels and every other B&B we've seen. The service is also exceptionally friendly, but not intrusive at all. This is truly like staying at a luxury resort. The price is a bit high for the location of the property, but if you want to be pampered in luxury, this is the place. Did I forget to mention the gourmet fare prepared for breakfast? My wife is still dreaming about the homemade baked blueberry French toast! Try dinner at the Rockton Inn.

Room Tip: The Queen's Retreat was worth the extra money.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank streltsy
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2011

I regretfully left the perfection of the Copperstone Inn after a two-night stay, to come back to the reality of my home. But even though the stay was brief, it was unforgettably wonderful. The Inn is charming, set on over 100 acres, complete with apple orchard and pond, where you can sit and just watch the world go by. The owners have paid painstaking attention to detail, from the amenities they offer their guests, to the decor. I wish I had had enough time to explore the walking trails and try out the hot tub--I hope I have another opportunity to visit, because the experience from beginning to end was perfect--there's just no other way to describe it. I also wanted to comment on the breakfasts--fabulous! And the home-made cookies that awaited me in my room--honestly, the best I've ever had. All in all, an incredible visit!

Room Tip: First floor--Apple Cellar Room has a wonderful vi!
Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2011

What a wonderful getaway…. the Copperstone Inn!!!!!!! My husband and I have stayed in several bed and breakfasts. This is the best one yet! Following is what made this stay exceptional!

• Saundra, the innkeeper gave us a complete tour upon arriving. She explained everything about the room and inn very clearly and specifically.
• The home is a beautifully restored home plus a large addition. The thought into the detail of the restoration was amazing. The whole house is a “feast for the eyes.”
• The inn was so clean one felt comfortable going barefooted in the room!
• The grounds are beautiful in the winter. We can’t wait to see them in another season. We enjoyed using the snow shoes to go on a walk.
• The outdoor gazebo type building WITH heat and a restroom had a wonderful whirlpool. We didn’t use it but it was very inviting.
• The food was absolutely fabulous. Fresh fruit with yogurt and granola, apple streusel muffins, puff pastry with scrambled eggs and sauce over the top, sticky bun French toast, shirred eggs ( a new experience for us…absolutely wonderful), bacon, juice, coffee
• A refrigerator in the room with pop and bottled water
• A safe in the room for valuables
• Granola bars, raisins, teas, coffee, water with lemon, popcorn available in the common areas
• Movie theater area with around 400 movies available
• Various restaurants in surrounding communities
• Spa area available for massages, facials, and pedicures

If you are looking for a luxurious relaxing getaway choose Copperstone Inn!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
Elmhurst, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2011

Stunningly beautiful house and property. Impeccable service. We stayed in the Queens Retreat and it was spectacular. They helped with dinner reservations in Rockford and our meal was outstanding as well. Breakfast was delightful and delicious.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockton
11.4 km away
16.1 km away
Super 8 Beloit
Super 8 Beloit
#5 of 9 in Beloit

Been to Copperstone Inn? Share your experiences!