“Outstanding and Authentic Dim Sum in the NW Suburbs!”
Review of Minghin Cuisine

Minghin Cuisine
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Had a craving for Dim Sum and found MingHin Cuisine on an internet search. I didn’t place the address until we were pulling into the parking lot. This is the big cube of a restaurant in the Wal Mart parking lot that has been the home of a few failed restaurants. Not this time!

It was bright and spacious, a well designed interior and did not smell of stale cooking oil; a pet peeve of mine. What stood out the most is that it was packed with Asians! We were the only table I could find in the whole restaurant that did not have someone of Asian decent seated. Awesome. Could this be the real deal?!

The Dim Sum menu is a combination of a paper placemat sheet on which you simply check the boxes of what you want to order, and a Samsung pad where you can scroll trough additional dishes.

The shumai, dumplings, buns and BBQ pork were all outstanding. Very well done!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

So delighted I could have Dim Sum for dinner and order exactly what I want on paper (pictures and description included)! One of best fried pot stickers I ever had- but I had to request brown dumpling sauce (instead of pink sauce). Shrimp crepe is one of my favorites and it was delicious here. Reasonably priced. No carts going around with Dim Sum- you just order what you want! I requested a side of rice. Good service. Definitely recommend for anyone who wants Dim Sum for dinner! I will definitely return when I am in this area again!

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

For my whole life my family would have to drive all the way to the South Loop to grab some decent dimsum in Chicago's Chinatown. So, once MingHin expanded to Rolling Meadows, my family and I go on a nearly monthly basis! The food isn't as good as the one in Chinatown, but it's still pretty damn good. If you're in the northwest suburbs of Chicago and crave dimsum, this place is for you!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We tried many different dishes - fried rice, buns, 3 types of meat and a couple noodle dishes. You will definitely have food left over. Beautiful inside

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed shrimp dumpling, pork with preserved egg congee, and puffy egg custard tart the most!

My mom likes to see food on the carts pushed around more than to check the items off the menu to order.