“Fratellos II is here, Where's Fratellos I?”
Review of Fratellos II

Fratellos II
Reviewed 27 January 2016

Fratellos II has been here in Rolling Meadows for many years: right where the Jack-in-the-Box originated, Fratellos II has been here longer though; which has been good for the city and the locals who keep it to themselves. Sorry gang I'm blowing the lid off this gem. It's a restaurant that has good food centrally located in the heart of the city. I've had the burgers which are good, there's other items to be had which are good to eat. Convince is the name of the game here.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

Delicious chocolate shakes in two sizes. Very good Italian Beef, although the sandwiches could be a little bit more generous with the beef. This is a good place for very authentic Chicago Style Hot Dogs. Generous serving of fries, but if you like fries salty you need to add your own salt. That is appreciated because often other places just salt their fries to death!

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Good, freshly made, fast food! Love that you can pretty much create your own sandwich, and they make it perfect every time! Great gyros, great dogs, great burgers and love their seasonal shakes!

Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

It's a dog place. Philly is good, pepper & egg, lots-fries, not so many onion rings, pricey but service and convenience make it a regular stop for locals.

Reviewed 7 March 2015

This has been a favorite for a quick lunch whenever I'm in Rolling Meadows, and still is, and unless something drastic changes, I'm sure it will be for years. I love their hot dogs, which is what I usually get, and yesterday was no exception. My mom had a fish sandwich, and we shared a large order of fries. I would like to see them salt their fries more straight out of the fryer, but that's really my only complaint. We've always had fast, friendly service, and I always look forward to my next meal there.