“Lunch”

Portillo's Hot Dogs
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I LOVE Portillo's, sure they have Italian Beef, Italian Sausage, well pretty much all kinds of hot sandwiches and Salads, and everything they serve is TOP NOTCH.

But I have to say, my favorite things at Portillo's are:
* Hot Dogs with Everything(however personally I don't like relish..so I ask them to remove that)
*Large Fries
*Onion Rings
*Chocolate Malt
*Chocolate Cake Shake(OMG!!!)
*Chocolate Cake
*Lemon Cake(Seasonal)
THESE ARE THEIR TOP OF THE LINE ITEMS, my personal Fav's!!!

There are many Locations and they are not only outstanding at any of them with their food, but they definitely are the epitome of how a fast-food restaurant should be run both inside and out!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 28, 2018

Was working in the area and decide dto stop here for lunch. Had my chili dog, fries and a diet coke. Excellent lunch like all the others that I have had any all of the other Portillo's restaturants. Excellent fast food chain!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

This place is awesome! The food, the attention, the atmosphere, everything is great. Burgers and hot-dogs are the main dishes to try, but there are sandwiches and BBQ also worth to try. They are very conscious about service and customer care, always attentive and kind. If you are in Chicago, don't miss the chance to experience this excellent place.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Tasty Italian beef and Chicago dogs with a 50s diner decor. No frills, just good food.

My only complaint: Tiny booths that a big guy who eats Italian beef and Chicago dogs can barely fit into.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I left the Chicago area nearly 30 years ago. Every year I've come back in the first place I've stopped is Portillos. I've been less than impressed with their food the last few years. The beef and gravy have just lost their flavor. you're beef and gravy have just become boring.I was introduced to Buona Beef this year, and unfortunately Portillos, you've lost a customer to their flavorful Italian beef.

Date of visit: August 2018