“Huge portions and Excellent Service”
Review of Brunch Cafe

Brunch Cafe
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Roselle
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 14, 2018

The omelettes are amazing! This is my husband's favorite breakfast spot after Sunday Mass. The owners and wait staff are great, after a few visits - they know your name! The coffee is delicious and reminds us of Kona coffee, the gluten-free alternative pancakes are delicious. You may have to wait on Sundays but the food is worth the wait!

Date of visit: November 2018
SocialResponse, Customer Service at Brunch Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Hey Sandra, Thanks for your visit. It's always a great feeling to see such feedback coming up from our customers. We're happy to know that you were pleased with the food and service. Also, many thanks for rating us five stars, it means a lot to us. Do visit us again as we have many other interesting options that you'll surely. Be back soon!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

My son took me out to lunch here. It’s one of our favorite local spots. They also have tasty specials and their chicken berry salad is my favorite light delight on a hot day. My daughters who are picky eaters are all happy with breakfast meals here.

Date of visit: August 2018
SocialResponse, Customer Service at Brunch Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Hello Dawn! Thank you for selecting us as one of your favorite spots! Happy to see that you and your daughters liked it here. Moreover, it's words just like these that keep us going. Can't wait to serve you guys again soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

The only negative thing I can say about Brunch Cafe is that I wasn't in town long enough to try everything on the menu that I would have liked to! The staff is very friendly, prices are reasonable, and I would have never have guessed that food this good would have been served as quickly as it was. Unbelievable how quickly our food came, even though they were fairly busy.

Date of visit: July 2018
SocialResponse, Customer Service at Brunch Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Hi! Many thanks for the kind words! It's great to know that you were pleased with every aspect of your experience and we would make sure that the feeling continues. We'd love to invite you back to join us for a delicious meal sometime soon!

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

They do not accept reservations and we were only a party of two. I was there with my husband for Mother’s Day (our son was away at college). The restaurant took all the tables for two and put them together to accommodate larger parties. We waited MUCH longer than if we had a larger party (family). I am not talking 5 or 10 minutes! It was a real slap in the face. Because when larger parties arrived after we did they were all seated before us. I understand on holidays you need to accommodate larger parties. However you never know when there are families like myself that just recently lost their both parents and brother and are just trying to have a nice little Mother’s Day breakfast. Instead had of a horrifying experience. After we were seated the service was inadequate as they were serving larger parties. As a longtime residents of the area we had frequented this establishment (although my husband has never been a fan of the menu) but this will be our last visit to this restaurant. You screw mom and that’s it. Finally the restaurant itself is large and the ambience is very very very loud. Their prices are high as well.

Date of visit: May 2018
SocialResponse, Customer Service at Brunch Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Hello, We sincerely apologize for the time that you had to wait to be seated. We understand that you shouldn't have to wait that long. This is certainly not what we're known for. Further, we're sorry for your loss. Given the circumstances we want to make it up to you and win you over as you have been a long time customer with us. Please reach us back so that we can serve you in a better way and provide you with a better experience. Looking forward to your reply.

Reviewed May 12, 2018

We were definitely pleased with the quality of the food we had for breakfast, and we would dine there again. The only negative was when I was offered a booth immediately outside the kitchen entrance, which was quite noisy, I explained that we wanted something quieter so we could talk. I got the huff and eye roll from the server. Totally unnecessary.

Date of visit: May 2018

Hi Jim, Thank you for dining with us. It feels great knowing that you liked the breakfast. We apologize for the one negative aspect that you have experienced. Your feedback is very important for us to constantly work towards perfection. See you again soon!