Bogart's Bar & Grill at Muvico Theater
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: River Rd.
Transit: CTA Train Blue line Rosemont stop.
Reviewed February 13, 2017

I took my girlfriend for dinner and a movie night. I was shocked to see that the restaurant was pretty empty but once I got the food.....I understand why. My opinion.....it's an over priced TGI Fridays

Reviewed October 27, 2016

We stopped for a cocktail and a bite to eat before the movie. The service was quick and the apps were tasty. We finished our drinks and took our apps to continue munching during the movie. Nice change of pace from popcorn!!

Reviewed October 1, 2016

For a while the service here was getting bad to worse. But after several staff changes it has gotten much better. The last time I was there my server was nice and very efficient. The drinks that they serve are very tasty but they can be a bit pricy if you order more than one. The movie theater is nice and if you order drinks and food I think that they will serve it to you in the theater. Until now I have not tried that service.

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

Awesome food! The Hawaii 50 burger was delicious, so was the Bogart burger. Asked us what time our movie was and got us the food fast.

Reviewed June 19, 2016

Our family went to eat dinner and enjoyed ourselves. They have a wide variety of food and drinks to chose from. Kid menu is available. You can eat before or after your movie if you want. Part of the entertainment district.