“A shame that Bogart's Bar in the movie theatre has closed”

Bogart's Bar & Grill at Muvico Theater
Ranked #41 of 96 Restaurants in Rosemont
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: River Rd.
Transit: CTA Train Blue line Rosemont stop.
Reviewed August 21, 2018

We were planning on eating at the theatre, but we found that the Bogart's Bar & Grill at the AMC Rosemont 18 has closed for good. We did speak with the theatre manager and asked about it. There are no plans currently to reopen the restaurant.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

I took my girlfriend for dinner and a movie night. I was shocked to see that the restaurant was pretty empty but once I got the food.....I understand why. My opinion.....it's an over priced TGI Fridays

Reviewed October 27, 2016

We stopped for a cocktail and a bite to eat before the movie. The service was quick and the apps were tasty. We finished our drinks and took our apps to continue munching during the movie. Nice change of pace from popcorn!!

Reviewed October 1, 2016

For a while the service here was getting bad to worse. But after several staff changes it has gotten much better. The last time I was there my server was nice and very efficient. The drinks that they serve are very tasty but they can be a bit pricy if you order more than one. The movie theater is nice and if you order drinks and food I think that they will serve it to you in the theater. Until now I have not tried that service.

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

Awesome food! The Hawaii 50 burger was delicious, so was the Bogart burger. Asked us what time our movie was and got us the food fast.