“Thin, crispy crust pizza in the land of deep dish”
Review of Romano's Rosemont

Romano's Rosemont
Ranked #45 of 86 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Tucked in a strip mall in a business area, Romano's offers a range of dishes and thin crust pizza. I tried the pizza and it was good, nothing that would bring me back soon though. Several beers on tap and a small selection of wines and liquors. wait staff was friendly and attentive. Nice place for a meal, fairly ordinary.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Located near the other famous thick pizza places of Chi Town. If you don't want to get caught up in the long waits at the other pizza places, go to Romanos!!!! No wait, fast service, plenty of parking and great eats for less. Now understand I do love the competition, but when tour hungry for pizza or Italian who wants to wait. Try the chopped salad too. Outside eating is a nice touch.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

I have been eating pizza at Romano's since they first opened when I was younger than 10. Our high school class came here after every football game. We kept coming in our 20's and 30's when the place was open until like one in the morning on weekends. Boy, the pizza used to be great! Not ever greasy, lots of Italian seasonings in the sauce, perfect tasting cheese, corn meal under the crust. Flash to 2016. Drippy, greasy, no taste, no seasonings, bad service, bad drinks. There you have it. A place once in the limelight is no more.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

The pizza here is the best that I've ever had anywhere. You can keep your Chicago style deep dish pizza, give me Romano's and I'll be happy. The pizza is thin crust, crispy and cooked perfectly. The toppings are generous and fresh. We grew up going to this restaurant at its original location in Des Plaines. The only difference is the location.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Excellent thin crust pizza! And be sure to try their outsanding stuffed artichokes & Italian Village house salad. Stopped in with family for a birthday& enjoyed a relaxing dinner. Romanos has a long history of quality Italian food in the area.

Been to Romano's Rosemont? Share your experiences!