“Always happy at Gibsons”

Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 86 Restaurants in Rosemont
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Williams
Transit: Blue Line CTA
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times as to the downtown location. This location is a great option for business and conventions, also if you need something good near the airport.
Steaks are great and service is too always!
Will recommend and return!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,062)

Reviewed 6 September 2017

As a long time customer of the downtown gibson's , i'll say this is he same or better. Less crazy crowd and easier to get to. Service and food are second to none. Always get treated excellent here. Go hungry and order dessert, any dessert, order dessert. Mind blowing dessert.....

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We had a party of 12. Liked the round table. This time the wait staff were a "bit off". Not sure if the staff was short but not the normal great service. In spite of this, the food was outstanding. The mushrooms were excellent as a side. The portions are always filling. My steak was perfect. I'll try it again if the opportunity arises as this is a favorite for steak.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

So we laid over in Chicago on our way home and decided to try Gibson for dinner. It was definitely the best decision of that day.

Beyond incredible food the service was spectacular..
I had the surf and turf (filet and lobster tail) my fiancé had the lamb chops..

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I always make it a point to eat here when I am staying near by because I have never had a bad experience here and this time was no different.

I had dinner here with a few friends and everyone had a great meal. We started with the avocado app and it was sooooo good.

Everyone had a steak and they were all cooked perfect and had amazing flavor.

We finished the meal with the macadamia cake and it was the perfect ending to a great meal.