“Good, fast shawarma and falafel”
Review of Naf Naf Grill

Naf Naf Grill
Ranked #38 of 96 Restaurants in Rosemont
Reviewed August 22, 2016

I had always wanted to try shawarma but there were no restaurants near my house. When traveling to Chicago on business I saw the Naf Naf Grill from my hotel and immediately decided to go there for dinner.

I have had on different occasions both steak and chicken shawarma in a bowl with Basmati Rice and Tahini sauce. They were delicious. And the pitas and falafel were also very tasty.

If I have to travel to Chicago again for business I will be going back for more.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed December 7, 2015

We went once at night an hour before closing and they served us cold pita. I mean come on i only come here for warm fluffy pita. This place said manager dont allow them to make it fresh after lunch time. Im never going back there again.

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank Krunal P
Reviewed October 21, 2015

Love the beef or chicken schwarma in a salad or rice bowl. Fresh melt in your mouth Pita is prepared right on sight, just before served with your meal.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed October 15, 2015

If you are looking for Mediterranean food this is a great joint in rosemont!
they serve subway style where u chose what u want in ur plate!
the food is good but not great!

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed September 11, 2015

This is a chain, but we truly enjoy their flafel. Their pitas are so freah and delicious and they put interesting toppings in their pita pocket sandwiches!

Date of visit: July 2015

Been to Naf Naf Grill? Share your experiences!