“Good, fast shawarma and falafel”
Review of Naf Naf Grill

Naf Naf Grill
Ranked #38 of 93 Restaurants in Rosemont
Reviewed August 22, 2016

I had always wanted to try shawarma but there were no restaurants near my house. When traveling to Chicago on business I saw the Naf Naf Grill from my hotel and immediately decided to go there for dinner.

I have had on different occasions both steak and chicken shawarma in a bowl with Basmati Rice and Tahini sauce. They were delicious. And the pitas and falafel were also very tasty.

If I have to travel to Chicago again for business I will be going back for more.

Reviewed December 7, 2015

We went once at night an hour before closing and they served us cold pita. I mean come on i only come here for warm fluffy pita. This place said manager dont allow them to make it fresh after lunch time. Im never going back there again.

1  Thank Krunal P
Reviewed October 21, 2015

Love the beef or chicken schwarma in a salad or rice bowl. Fresh melt in your mouth Pita is prepared right on sight, just before served with your meal.

Reviewed October 15, 2015

If you are looking for Mediterranean food this is a great joint in rosemont!
they serve subway style where u chose what u want in ur plate!
the food is good but not great!

Reviewed September 11, 2015

This is a chain, but we truly enjoy their flafel. Their pitas are so freah and delicious and they put interesting toppings in their pita pocket sandwiches!