All reviews front desk nice hotel rooms are large bed was very comfortable pheasant run resort hgi lobby st charles bedside fireplace microwave jennifer event chicago accommodations wedding
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Birthday celebration for my mom who turned 79 she really really enjoyed herself and was very please just as well as I was please with the hotel staying. KC and Jennifer Who welcomed us with nothing but love and gratitude. Thumbs up to you guys!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2017

My family and I stayed here for one night - I was a bit disappointed in the cleanliness of the hotel. I would expect more from a Hilton Garden Inn. We likely would not stay again. The lobby area was really nice, but the room was not as clean. I did see they are going to be doing some updates to the rooms, I think this will help tremendously. The rooms could use some updates and some cleaning.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
TeriDeLee, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

We appreciate your feedback H1487UBrachels and are sorry to learn that you experienced some issues with regards to the cleanliness of our property. I will certainly follow up on your concerns with our Housekeeping team. And you are correct, we are excited to have a full renovation of our guest rooms planned for this fall. I hope that you will reconsider and that we will have the pleasure of your return visit.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our 4 day stay at the HILTON GARDEN INN. St Charles is a great city, and this hotel is near many restaurants, shopping options and the quaint little downtown St Charles.
We had a double room, nice having a fridge and microwave.
Check in was really smooth, and we were able to get into our room early at 11 am!! That sure was nice.
Front desk staff was always really friendly. Restaurant is nice, breakfast was not included in price (unless you are an Honors member) - made to order egg breakfast available for a price -
We would stay here again, we really enjoyed the location and friendly staff.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
TeriDeLee, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Thank you madsmombv, for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to the St. Charles area. We hope to have the pleasure of your return visit soon!

Reviewed July 7, 2017

The ease of using the digital check-in was very pleasant and easy to use. Upon checking in I was greeted as a Hilton Honors member and since I had used the digital check in the process went very smoothly and quick. The rooms are very updated and clean. Great location...I'll definitely be returning!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
TeriDeLee, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Thank You Lasheen_Taylor, as an Honors member we appreciate your loyalty to our Hilton brands and are certainly happy to learn that you had a positive experience with our Digital Check-In. We are looking forward to your return visit!

Reviewed July 6, 2017

Extremely clean. Extremely professional, courteous staff. Hilton Garden Inn tends to be a higher class, business hotel. First-rate experience. Very pleased with room (which was large), quality of bedding (comfy), amenities and their "detail" (fruit water, iced tea, neutrogena soap), comfy chair in room. Hotel is near a mall, golf club, many restaurants (e.g Giordano's), and St. Charles.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Howard I, your feedback is valued and appreciated. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon!