“Good food and great portions at reasonable prices”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Degeo's Burgers & Gyros
Ranked #72 of 186 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Been here a few times, and it never disappoints. It reminds us of a typical small Chicago place, limited menu, owner-operated, and a friendly atmosphere. Huge burgers that will fill you up for the day, but won't do damage to your wallet. I'd stack the quality and flavor these burgers against any from the so-called gourmet burger joints - and come out ahead.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Okay, people saying this is good gyros Hmm, wonder who is writing these reviews. I ordered two gyros platters. Opened them up at home & found hair on the tomato on one of the platters, gross. The meat itself is okay however the tzatziki sauce is horrible, the worst I have ever tasted. As for the huge generous portion, well, I surely did not receive that, it was just one regular gyro size serving of meat. Not sure why other reviews are saying you get 1 1/2 -2 servings. I've had much much better gyros from plenty other places than this. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere for gyros.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

The cook appeared to be the owner as well. He was friendly and personable. There was a wide range of options. The food tasted GREAT! We ordered a grilled cheese, gyro, and angus beef sandwich.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

The sign drew me in as I was thinking about a gyro. This is a small place that seems to do a terrific business. Menu is what one might expect from the name but also includes a nice Greek salad. Portions are huge and I wish I had been warned about that. Might also consider your clothes absorb a lot of grill odors as cooking is done somewhat in the open. Orders are taken at the counter, drinks are self serve.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

I like the gyros and fries here. I ask the owner/chef to add extra fries and he will...he is pretty nice about it. I also like his support for the local high school nearby.