“Food”
Review of Dai Romani

Dai Romani
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Earlwood
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Great food, had chilli prawns, good portion size and scrumptious. Friendly service, no corkage for byo wine. Will definable be back !

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely love visiting Dai Romani. Let’s start with the food .... everything on the menu is fabulous I have tried almost every dish. They do a mouth watering fish and o swear if I could eat here every night I would. Now let’s talk about the service .... family run business with the most beautiful authentic people. They remember your name, favourite table and all those beautiful details when you visit a restaurant a couple of times.

Must try the chilli prawns !!!

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for traditional, homestyle Italian, you’ll get it here. Very friendly, informal service and quick to get your meal. It’s small (and noisy!) so you need to make a reservation. But it’s the kind of place I’d like to go to when I just can’t be bothered and want some cheap and cheerful Italian, not necessarily somewhere super special where I have to plan ahead and make a booking! Would love to see them in a larger location so we can just drop in. Food was fine, nothing special and no more than what I can make myself at home. It’s well priced. I’d just like to be able to drop in when I can’t be bothered cooking. BYO

2  Thank Jo V
Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved every dish we ordered! We started with Caprese Skewers and bruschetta on homemade bread...yummo! Grilled Octopus was so tender and cooked to perfection. We ordered two pasta dishes from the menu but asked for both to be served with Napoletana sauce instead of what was on the menu, without any hesitation our request was no problem at all. We are so happy to see Chef Sam back in the kitchen, you gotta know that a pumping restaurant mid week is always a great sign of happy customers! We can't wait to go back and try the rest of the menu...oh and for dessert we had a crema cafe...THERE ARE NO WORDS!!!

1  Thank nikeemich
Reviewed November 28, 2017

What a delight to have Sam and the family back in Earlwood. Took my family for dinner last night and we had entrée, mains and desert. Food was delicious and the staff and lovely. Going back tonight with 2 friends.