“Footy dinner ”

Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Henley Beach
Price range: US$4 - US$17
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Boutique Restaurant serving authentic Thai cuisine. Head Chef Pichai Kitchen Staff all Thai
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Again amazing visit they never fail
Warmly welcomed staff exceptional, Greg so accomodating. Curry puffs to die for, fish patties amazing, spring rolls so tasty, seafood voided to perfection
Signature egg pant dish amazing as were sticky ribs and again seafood . Large serves but so nice no room for sweets tonight

1  Thank 08lindy

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Dinner here last night, spur of the moment. Had dinner here about 2 years ago with a work mate and it was very good but this time it was exceptional. The food, the service and the helpfulness of staff and the owner made for a brilliant night out.
One of the best Thai meals we have had over the last couple of years

1  Thank Ian K
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Their top dish is an egg plant dish. I recommend it. You'll never look at egg plant the same way again. Service is very good and very hospitable. Give it a go you won't regret it.

1  Thank Carlo F
Reviewed February 9, 2018

Welcoming, nothing too much trouble. Attentive staff, spot on flavour.
Delicious, clean, inviting. Simply delicious

1  Thank Narelle S
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Feeling like a take-away Thai meal I tried this place and I deliberately told the waitress that I had allergies, particularly to soy, tofu.

Silly me for not checking but imagine my disappointment opening the meal at home to find chopped up pieces of tofu through the food.

Obviously I couldn't eat it and it had to go in the bin. I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem if you have no allergies but I definitely will not be returning.

Greg A, Owner at HypnoTHAIzed Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Hi. This is disappointing. Our Thai kitchen staff literally go out of our way to help customers with their dietary requirements.
Our POS technology has over 50 buttons for allergy combinations.
My son is extremely allergic to nuts and I've seen the consequences of not being vigilant.
Our apologies. We can offer a complimentary meal if you return.
FINALLY ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RESTAURANT?
WE ONLY OPENED AGAIN YESTERDAY TUESDAY 23RD JANUARY FOR THE NEW YEAR.