All reviews room was clean hill overlooking wooded area nice hotel exercise room excellent breakfast free shuttle waffle maker labor day weekend nice pool stay there again mississippi river hot tub free breakfast motel clerk housekeeping
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Went there for 2 nights, for our daughters wedding, and had about 5 different rooms for different family/friends. We did not have any issues, but 3 of the couples did with payment/dates. The pool/hot tub were great, the workout room was super, the breakfast bar one of the best, and the young girls at the desk were helpful. The price was alright, certainly worth it. I'd stay again, but I'd call more than once to make sure they had everything right, because they only did for 40% of the couples.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

We were in this facility for only one evening. My brother and I had 2 double beds and that type room is the average size for 2 queens. We went to the room and it reeked from smoke, went back to the desk and she gave us the room next to it and it also smelled from smoking but not as bad. We went back to the desk and once again the young lady apologized and moved us to another area of the hotel. This was just as we would want it and totally enjoyed our 2 comfortable beds. In the morning, we went for the free breakfast around 7:30 and found it empty. We spent around 20 minutes there and never found anyone taking care of it. My brother had a waffle and it was the only cup that was left. Another was near the waffle maker but was spilled. I took a couple of cups of yoguart. I met with the manager before we left and she also was pleasant and gave us a 20% discount for the problem we had with the first 2 rooms and said they had some workers that day which was close to a vent that feed into the room and thanked us for coming to the hotel. I did not complain about virtually very little to eat but that could have just been something that could happen. I'm sure she would have gotten it taken care of but we wanted to leave. I would stay there again because other than the above problems, it is a nice hotel. Otherwise, it would have gotten a 4 or 5.

Room tip: I would return again.
Reviewed September 16, 2018

We were very pleased to find a nice clean modern hotel in the area. Nice rooms were clean, well appointed for the price. Even though there was near full occupancy everything was well organized, smooth. Breakfast was a step above what you often find in theses type of places. Get a room on the backside of the hotel for a little quieter location

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2018

We always have a great experience at this hotel. The management is so accommodating and attentive. They always make sure we are happy. The staff is nice also. We come up every year with a large group, and they always make sure they accommodate us. This time we came up for the second time this year for Poopy's. We will make sure we tell people about this hotel.

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Took a Harley ride this past weekend to Savanna with my brother and Nephew and their wife’s. 3 couples. We stayed at Inn and Suites and it was wonderful. Clean rooms and a great breakfast. Recommend staying there when in town!! Very close to Poopies biker bar for you Harley riders. A must see. Great location!

Date of stay: July 2018